• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

deGrom is basically what Joe Kelly could be if he had any life in his fastball.

Sorry, I can't help but laugh at this. Not because I don't think the Mets or Jays can't make it to the WS, but because just a month ago you had completely given up on the Mets.

Dude I still get flashbacks of John Mayberry batting 4th.

It was dark. It was probably the darkest things have been since 07'.

Things look like a team of destiny. I was wrong. I fully admit that, Sandy fucking killed it.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
There is now a gap of 105 runs on the season between the jays and yankees... 1st and 2nd place

That's a bigger gap than the one between the Yankees and the next 21 teams.

JAYS WIN

bxjeoGx.gif

JAYS WIN

bxjeoGx.gif

JAAAAAAAAAAYS WINNNNNN

bxjeoGx.gif

bxjeoGx.gif

bxjeoGx.gif

Tim Britton ‏@TimBritton 2m2 minutes ago
deGrom has retired the first nine, with five strikeouts. But hey, Bogaerts got the ball to the outfield!

Get ya dominono tabs ready...just in case.

Tim Britton ‏@TimBritton 2m2 minutes ago
deGrom has retired the first nine, with five strikeouts. But hey, Bogaerts got the ball to the outfield!

Get ya dominono tabs ready...just in case.

Clever reverse jinx there.

But yeah he's on that good shit today.

Joe Kelly just isn't a big league pitcher, his stuff has no life, no deception, it's entirely hittable.

3N16MA

Banned
How many new Jays fans showed up this week? Passed by Rogers Centre right before an Argos game and everyone was wearing new Jays gear.

Leafs have been booted to third rate status.

Here's where I stand on P5:

The fact of the matter is, I fully expect the game to be delayed to a February-March 2016 release in Japan. That they are reusing cutscenes and scenarios in both PV's, is worrying enough. But I think that the switch from Dingo to Atlus proper in P4D put a massive wrench into the plans to assimilate extra teams into P5 development when it's all said and done. Couple that with the switch over in focus to the PS4, at the behest of Sony, and it's caused a slower development process then Atlus would like to admit. They can't exactly announce now a delay, so they continue to feed John Hardin and Atlus USA false info to keep the NA fans happy, and I would not be surprised if they drop a delay date at TGS.

iso135

Lynn is pretty good.

My fantasy team has sure enjoyed him as my 5th or 6th starter...

Also, frozenprince, Kelly may not have much life or deception as you say, but the results have been good for the last 6 starts. I am not super optimistic, though.

Also, hello all. First mlb thread post.

3N16MA

Banned

Also, frozenprince, Kelly may not have much life or deception as you say, but the results have been good for the last 6 starts. I am not super optimistic, though.

Jays or Mets fan?

You must have a pretty good rotation if Lynn is your 5th or 6th starter, considering he has the 23rd best FIP in MLB (or 18th in ERA if that's your thing)

Joe Kelly is a reliever at best (still can't believe the Cardinals got Lackey and an OK pitching prospect for him and Craig's shit contract)

edit: speaking of Lynn, he's injured. par for the course for this season, already lost Wainwright now let's lose the rest of the rotation!

iso135

Jays or Mets fan?

Oh boy, not so proud sox fan. I know I shouldn't root for an inter division team, but I would probably have to go jays on that one.

Also, what did I just watch. Colon as a reliever. Ortiz flies to center which cespedes should catch. Cespedes drops the ball. Ortiz somehow walks into second when the throw beats him by two seconds. Wow.

3N16MA

Banned
Oh boy, not so proud sox fan. I know I shouldn't root for an inter division team, but I would probably have to go jays on that one.

Also, what did I just watch. Colon as a reliever. Ortiz flies to center which cespedes should catch. Cespedes drops the ball. Ortiz somehow walks into second when the throw beats him by two seconds. Wow.

Sox are exactly where they belong.

Welcome.

Need the Yankees games to start. Steelers game is ugly.

iso135

You must have a pretty good rotation if Lynn is your 5th or 6th starter, considering he has the 23rd best FIP in MLB (or 18th in ERA if that's your thing)

Joe Kelly is a reliever at best (still can't believe the Cardinals got Lackey and an OK pitching prospect for him and Craig's shit contract)

Just looked:

Price, Hamels, Quintana, Samardzija, then Lynn points wise in my rotation. Yeah decent rotation, but mostly it's a wonky points league I play with a bunch of less than active friends. Probably 6 out of 12 teams are active. I am in first, however, with only a small amount of time put in (not crazy competitive this year).

And yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Kelly out of the pen. The sox could use some pen help.

Just looked:

Price, Hamels, Quintana, Samardzija, then Lynn points wise in my rotation. Yeah decent rotation, but mostly it's a wonky points league I play with a bunch of less than active friends. Probably 6 out of 12 teams are active. I am in first, however, with only a small amount of time put in (not crazy competitive this year).

And yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Kelly out of the pen. The sox could use some pen help.

I've just always thought Kelly's stuff would translate better to the pen (and in a small sample size when he was with the Cardinals, he was noticeably better there too)

He definitely has his moments of dominance, but they're often followed by mediocrity

Top Bottom