• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I quit caring about the record just before the trade deadline. Only thing that matters now is that guys develop and show something ahead of 2016.
I care about the record. Only a few games back for the #1 draft pick!

If you are not going to make the playoffs, best thing to do is get the best pick you can.

zroid

Banned
holy shit looool

CNrGpxpUcAAKXMS.jpg

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I quit caring about the record just before the trade deadline. Only thing that matters now is that guys develop and show something ahead of 2016.

Rio Ruiz has been looking better lately. Outside of pitching injuries, things have been looking good on the farm.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Curtis Granderson...why..

Q: You’re one of the most polished, politically correct athletes I’ve ever dealt with. Now say something controversial.
A: Let’s see … I can probably go with … I had this conversation with people — if we landed on the moon, how come we’ve never been back? I think there might be some conspiracy stuff to that.
Q: You do?
A: We haven’t been back, it’s been [43] years, technology’s all gotten better, and I’ve actually looked that one up a little bit and saw something on the NASA website and it said something that that space shuttle that was made back then is no longer made any more. They’re making one now, but it costs $30 billion to be able to go there. And we’re constantly coming back, you always hear of spaceships landing: oh, so-and-so just got back from its mission … where’d they go, you know? No one else in the world has ever been, so…
http://nypost.com/2015/08/30/curtis-granderson-a-mets-believer-and-moon-landing-conspiracy-theorist/

RBH

Oh I don't really care about the record. But I just don't like losing by more than a touchdown to teams like the Yankees. :(

I'm paying more attention to the farm and reading the daily minors recaps on TalkingChop. Mallex Smith is starting to find his footing, as has Rio Ruiz over the past month.

Oh I don't really care about the record. But I just don't like losing by more than a touchdown to teams like the Yankees. :(

I'm paying more attention to the farm and reading the daily minors recaps on TalkingChop. Mallex Smith is starting to find his footing, as has Rio Ruiz over the past month.

Sorry, we needed that.

Parch

There's the final piece of the puzzle for the Blue Jays... Dan Schulman.

Whoever is broadcasting the playoffs needs to get Schulman and Martinez back together in the booth for the Blue Jay playoff games.

Meier

No hitter incoming for Arrieta.

Saw Eovaldi is 14-2. Depressing stuff given we ultimately got nothing out of the trade since Hanley left as soon as he could.

No hitter incoming for Arrieta.

Saw Eovaldi is 14-2. Depressing stuff given we ultimately got nothing out of the trade since Hanley left as soon as he could.

That record is a product of having the 2nd or 3rd best run support in the league. His numbers are mediocre not great.

Top Bottom