• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Doogdogg

This team should be very good when Panda and Hanley finally show up. Betts, Bogaerts, Swihart, Bradley, they're just going to make everyone else life difficult.

boxter432

Anybody else watching this travesty in MN? CB Buckner is calling strikes on pitches 2 feet outside for Sale and balls on pitches over the plate to the Twins. Then even to Sale calls the same pitches differently throughout an inning.
Also showing up players wth dramatic calls and ripping off his mask to yell. A giant POS who thinks he is the center of the game when I wouldn't accept him as a D league beer league softball ump

Fuck the record, just get the W Jays. Shawn Green was one of my favorite Blue Jays players I am happy he has something to be remembered for in Jays history.

BigAT

XNLSPAg.gif

Go Cleveland go!

Home plate umps have been pretty awful so far this series.

JMDSO

Unconfirmed Member
What's the first thing you do with a recovering addict? Make sure they can't get drugs.
What the first thing you do with Terry Collins? DON'T GIVE HIM AAAA SCRUBS!

zroid

Banned
Apparently Goins was 10th in the AL for August WAR. Dude is having a hell of a last few weeks.

Who knows if it will last, but you have to admit it's not like he's having a BABIP month or something. The at-bats have been legit.

Apparently Goins was 10th in the AL for August WAR. Dude is having a hell of a last few weeks.

Who knows if it will last, but you have to admit it's not like he's having a BABIP month or something. The at-bats have been legit.

He's been really good. Both offensively and defensively.

Lexxism

Definitely. I'm impressed with his AB last month. He's really walking a lot.

jayu26

What I love the most is his attitude.

Top Bottom