• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

I think I'm cursed when I go to Jays games now. The last game I went to that they won was the 2011 season opener. Which is also the last home opener the Jays have won. Since then I've been to 7 games, and they've lost them all. My thinking is I have to go to a home opener to reverse both of our losing streaks.

You sound like me. It's kind of comforting to know I'm not alone.

Games I went to when I was a kid or teen were usually wins, and a lot of big ones against Baltimore, but I think I've seen more losses in recent years. They lost against the Cubs when I went, lost last night...

At least there was excitement last night.

The same is true of the Leafs. But they're the Leafs. I've seen them lose a few times, including to Dallas, huge to Florida 8-2, shut out by Carolina, 7-2 to Buffalo in Toskala's first pre-season game, to Tampa...but when I went when Tampa was crappy, they'd usually beat up on them, and I saw them tie and beat Ottawa.

I think I should avoid going to games if I want my teams to win. Good thing I'm a homebody who enjoys watching them on TV as much, if not maybe more.

Parch

I'd consider Estrada the surprise of the season. He goes from a questionable starter who gives up a ton of homers to the Jays 2nd best starter behind only Price.

Top Bottom