• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
God fuck shit assholes

Couldn't do shit against fuckign Ervin Santana and Gregerson fucks up the top of hte 9th.'

Just. FUCK

Link

The Autumn Wind
Am I actually at the game where a Mets pitchers throws a CG for the first time this season?

EDIT - I am!

“The plan last winter,” Sandy Alderson said late Saturday afternoon, “was 185 innings plus the playoffs. Let’s shoot for 185 and see where we are at the end of the regular season and make a decision then about the playoffs depending on the condition of the player. That was before we went to spring training.”

I asked if Harvey was fine with that.

“Yes,” Alderson said.

“Dr. (James) Andrews didn’t tell me there was a 180 innings limit,” Alderson continued. “That’s Scott. But Jimmy Andrews isn’t the kind of guy who’s going to get into a pissing contest with anybody.

"And by the way? I’m the one who initiated this whole thing when Matt got to 140 innings. I said, ‘Matt, remember, we’re shooting for 185. But given the way things are going, we might exceed that, maybe to 195 instead.’ I told him to call Scott and that we would all talk it over and see what everybody thinks. That’s what precipitated these calls to the doctors. Now it’s as if Scott was the one monitoring things at 140. That’s bulls—-."

God damn Sandy ease off.

http://m.nydailynews.com/sports/bas...ey-remembered-mets-ace-quit-article-1.2350197

Great start from Wood. At least one of the starters we traded for is panning out.

Our playoff rotation should be pretty solid. My main concern is that Bolsinger struggles getting to 6 IP. Latos definitely should not be on the playoff roster.

MC Safety

The Mets are meeting with Matt Harvey on Monday to discuss a resolution to his innings limit.

I would hope the Mets take a hard line in light of Harvey's behavior. There is absolutely no reason this situation should be playing out in September, amid a playoff run.

Sit Harvey for the rest of the year and the playoffs. Or sit Harvey and use up the remainder of his 180 innings as a reliever should the Mets make the playoffs. Either way, Harvey should be traded in the offseason.

NY Rags having fun with the Harvey story. Nothing more important in the city to cover I suppose. lol

nydn.CoverContent

I'm not even going to think about the Harvey stuff. Today I'm going to watch what will hopefully be a fine game from young Mr. Matz. Go get 'em kid!

BumRush

Wow, the Harvey situation got ugly huh? He's right to be worried about his health, but not when it's September and the playoff excitement is palpable across the State. He's just going to come across seeming afraid.

Bart looked incredible again last night. Matz pitching well down the stretch will go a long way in me not being worried about Harvey.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Fuck Harvey if he shuts himself down. If he wanted a hard 180 cap, then he should not have been pitching from the start of the season.

Sanjuro

I'm kind enjoying the people hating on Harvey being the same type that fall in line with pitch counts in an individual game.

Top Bottom