• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Welp, 1-0 nats. Sorry Mets. We tried.

large.gif

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I wonder if the braves can break the longest losing streak record. 23 by the Phillies back in the 60s. Braves will be at 11 after tonight. 26 more games to play.

Josh5890

Dude this is the first day I haven't spent at least 10 hours playing Metal Gear. I flat out told my job "Don't count on me for ANYTHING for a few days. Just make sure the servers don't explode."

I'm the complete opposite. College and work has allowed me exactly two hours for Metal Gear since it launched. Hopefully next week will allow me some time.

Rallisport 2 was amazing. Wish they would resurrect that series. I'm pretty sure they own the IP.

Considering that the rally sector is pretty much owned by Codies at this point, and DiRT Rally is looking to be the second coming of Richard Burns Rally, I doubt it'd make much of a dent. Besides, DICE seems more focused on serving Battlefield, and now Battlefront.

Still, RS2 is piss easy. Even on the hardest difficulty. As much fun as I'm having with it, it really isn't challenging me.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I'm at a bar watching to the game muted, what are they saying about Harvy? They seem to be showing him a lot.

Edit - Another no hitter. What in the world.

Top Bottom