• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

harSon

Banned
I'm just glad Cole looks good. We need someone to pitch the one game wild card, and our rotation outside of Happ has been extremely shaky as of late.

BFIB

I'm just glad Cole looks good. We need someone to pitch the one game wild card, and our rotation outside of Happ has been extremely shaky as of late.
Cole has looked dominant. Bucs are going to be tough come playoff time.

Hopefully Anderson's thing is just a cramp and nothing worse. Can't have him missing significant time..
It looked like he tweak an ankle try to turn around quickly. That's what I saw. Don't know any more info on it.

Also Gaf you guys are right, PetCo is nice.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Trading Alex Wood is going to prove to be a huge mistake, I think. Wisler, Foltynewicz, and Banuelos have all looked like shit.

I still believe in Wisler. He's shown himself to be slow to adjust to a promotion before and he's probably pitching with a tired arm at this point. Folty and Banuelos are likely bullpen bound.

Jenkins will get a shot next year, and Sims has been good enough in AA this year that he'll probably start in AAA next year and could get a call up too.

JDeluis

It looked like he tweak an ankle try to turn around quickly. That's what I saw. Don't know any more info on it.

Also Gaf you guys are right, PetCo is nice.

Left calf cramp for Anderson, he is day to day.

Did you go to the park with with the Tony Gwynn statue? I have not been inside the stadium, but the park is really nice and has a little baseball diamond field that my 3 year old loved running around and doing his Kershaw wind up.

Josh5890

Glad to see the Cubs are starting to get on the winning track. I know it probably isn't happening but it would be pretty cool if we swept the Cards to put us 5.5 back in the division. Not happening since Arrieta isn't pitching in the series but if we can grab 2 out of 3 that would be awesome.

Markakis is 5th in the NL in hits, so he's fine. Some of his power should return next year being able to go through his normal offseason training regimen now.

Left calf cramp for Anderson, he is day to day.

Did you go to the park with with the Tony Gwynn statue? I have not been inside the stadium, but the park is really nice and has a little baseball diamond field that my 3 year old loved running around and doing his Kershaw wind up.
I didn't get to catch all the surroundings inside and outside of the stadium and majority of the seating is a good view. Plenty of food to choose from. Big play land/picnic area behind outfield.

Watching Seagar play in person and i'm like wow!! Every swing he took felt like he wanted to burn a hole through a mit.

I still believe in Wisler. He's shown himself to be slow to adjust to a promotion before and he's probably pitching with a tired arm at this point. Folty and Banuelos are likely bullpen bound.

Jenkins will get a shot next year, and Sims has been good enough in AA this year that he'll probably start in AAA next year and could get a call up too.

Lucas Sims has been lights out since he fully recovered from that Bus Crash. His last 5 starts in AA he's allowed 3 ER and less than 20 hits. Kid is good. I still believe he has #2 upside even if most people have cooled on him after his disaster in High A.

I like the young core you guys have in that rotation. Folty I think projects to be a BP arm, but Wisler has nice upside and Teheran is still young and still has that plus plus slider of his. Touki is on the way, you added a TON of arms. I think Wood was a mistake being let go but his arm is a ticking time bomb.

A name people need to get to know is Anderson Espinoza. A 17 year old who's getting promoted and getting one start in the last high A game for the Red Sox affiliate. He throws 103 MPH, has a plus, potential plus plus curve, and understands pitching at a hyper advanced level.

Kid is going to be a mega star.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF2DdHl9_dQ

No 17 year old should make throwing THAT hard look that easy. Kid is ridiculous.

JDeluis

I didn't get to catch all the surroundings inside and outside of the stadium and majority of the seating is a good view. Plenty of food to choose from. Big play land/picnic area behind outfield.

Watching Seagar play in person and i'm like wow!! Every swing he took felt like he wanted to burn a hole through a mit.

The picnic area behind the outfield is the one i'm referrring too. It's $5 to get into when there is a game and if you want to sit in those seats in that area they re an extra $5 more. It has a sandbox where kids can play while you watch the game.

Buerhle against Porcello today in Boston.

Over / under on how badly the Jays bomb the Sox?

I dunno.

Porcello's lowkey been...not terrible since he came back from injury.

The whole staff has picked it up in the last month or so.

Kelly's been dominant, Miley throwing complete games and shit, ERod with the 3-0, 1.73 ERA over his last four starts.

Of course this all means that they'll look like dog poop and get battered by the Jays tho.

I dunno.

Porcello's lowkey been...not terrible since he came back from injury.

The whole staff has picked it up in the last month or so.

Kelly's been dominant, Miley throwing complete games and shit, ERod with the 3-0, 1.73 ERA over his last four starts.

Of course this all means that they'll look like dog poop and get battered by the Jays tho.

Of course, when people want teams to tank, they get good.

Top Bottom