• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

So The Mets are going to all of sudden pay all this money to Cespedes after being so fucking frugal? I don't see it.

The Wilpon's have SAID if the fans finally start showing up they'd open the pursestrings.

They've been showing up. Ball's in their court. Odds are his money would come from not re-signing one of the pitchers, probably Harvey at this point.

The Wilpon's have SAID if the fans finally start showing up they'd open the pursestrings.

They've been showing up. Ball's in their court. Odds are his money would come from not re-signing one of the pitchers, probably Harvey at this point.

Mets don't have to pay Harvey until 2019 so use that money while they have him for cheap.

I'd go to games in Toronto any day over the morgue that is the new Yankee Stadium.

Talk about a place that has no personality. All that heritage, all that passion, and all that money and they make that?

BigAT

I'm glad Harvey came out to play tonight.

Fucking Harvey.

Harvey thinking about 2019 out there tonight.

hUngpNQ.gif

Top Bottom