• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Choomp

Banned
Which is why I laugh at some of the mets posts in the thread. This is a different team. Have proven that countless times in the past month. Even on games when the lose (like the Marlins), they still fight back.

I think I'm convinced now. Was pretty close to turning this game off, would never think the shitty Nats pen would fall into a Cespedes AB with the bases juiced. This is a legit playoff team, finally.

Syrinx

Harper, as much as I hate everything about him and froth at the oppurtunity to heckle him to all hell during that final series, is still the clear NL MVP.

Honest question...could cespedes win NL MVP?

Clown as fuck question bro.

I think because the Matt Williams is steering the Nationals into hell people seem to have this perception that Bryce Harper has tailed off too, but he's having a season for the ages (especially considering his age). If you are just going by offensive numbers, he's having a better season than Mike Trout has ever had, and you probably have to go back to prime Pujols or pre-steroids Bonds to find a season like this. He's the runaway MVP.

BumRush

Clown as fuck question bro.

I think because the Matt Williams is steering the Nationals into hell people seem to have this perception that Bryce Harper has tailed off too, but he's having a season for the ages (especially considering his age). If you are just going by offensive numbers, he's having a better season than Mike Trout has ever had, and you probably have to go back to prime Pujols or pre-steroids Bonds to find a season like this. He's the runaway MVP.

If you've been reading I checked Harper's stats and agree he is the clear cut MVP, having a remarkable season. As for the Goldy and Votto arguments, I don't think that's so clear cut (diamondbacks are 6 games below .500 and the reds are one of the worst teams in the MLB). Regardless, harper is going to win it so the discussion isnt necessary.

If you've been reading I checked Harper's stats and agree he is the clear cut MVP, having a remarkable season. As for the Goldy and Votto arguments, I don't think that's so clear cut (diamondbacks are 6 games below .500 and the reds are one of the worst teams in the MLB). Regardless, harper is going to win it so the discussion isnt necessary.

I just wanted to use "clown question bro" in my post.

3N16MA

Banned
I'd go to games in Toronto any day over the morgue that is the new Yankee Stadium.

Talk about a place that has no personality. All that heritage, all that passion, and all that money and they make that?

What exactly makes Rogers Centre better? The influx of fans over the last month a half that has finally brought some noise to the place?

Damn too many people to keep for next years gaf league.

Goldy
Altuve
Votto
Price
Archer

Redsgaf/Vas, what you guys gonna do with Suarez? He's had a good productive year.

3N16MA

Banned
Harper is having a record setting type of season offensively. We're talking about 2003/2008 Pujols type numbers and better in some areas.

He is playing at a whole tier above Votto and Goldie.

Top Bottom