• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
You see what happens Larry?

Do you see what happens when you leave runners in scoring position?

Take the fucking division lead Rangers, the Astros obviously don't fucking want it.

What a top of the 10th that was! I caught the Jays scoring fiesta, then had to head out, hence the late reply. I caught the rest on the radio, though.

Jays win and the Yanks lost! All is right again.

Harper is having a record setting type of season offensively. We're talking about 2003/2008 Pujols type numbers and better in some areas.

He is playing at a whole tier above Votto and Goldie.

It's Him, Trout, Donaldson and then a decent sized gap.

Joey Votto's game doesn't decline due to age. His bat is going to be a legit force for a while still.

He is that good and 32 is not that old. Guys like Votto age well because of their plate discipline.Robinson Cano got paid 200+ million at 32.

Yup. An elite batting eye will get you far. Look at how effective guys like Edgar and Barry (obviously an outlier but still) were able to remain due to their incredible batting eye.

jJvTyzM.gif
I guess.

I'm starting to think Utley doesn't actually know how to throw a baseball.

His mechanics are AWFUL. Constantly throwing across his body.

Silkworm

Always an adventure with this Dodger bullpen. Not exactly instilling any confidence, especially heading into post season play. Ah well, at least they got the win tonight.

Car company makes stupid ad. And people are surprised.

In other news... SHUTOUT SON! Ryan Dull, you are now the best pitcher in the A's bullpen. 5G, 6IP, 1H, 7K. WELCOME TO OAKLAND!

623430.jpg

Sonny, you weren't that bad either. Kazmir loses lol.

Sb0ytw5.gif

BumRush

And that's exactly why I asked that ridiculous question about the NL MVP last night (and admittedly I was flying high off that comeback). His numbers overall have been superhuman but against the Mets (which are the only full games I've actually watched of his this year), he's been below average.

BumRush

Top Bottom