• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Just saw the Yakyubaka report that he was visiting Fighters offices. Its happening. Talking about what kind of posting fee he can get them I'm sure.

Fighters better nab Takahashi in the draft.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY SOUL I CAN'T TAKE SHOHEI BEING A BORAS CLIENT. The clashing of good and evil makes my brain hurt.

Hov better land Fujinami.

Fighters farm has some nice potential arms there, not sure they go Takahashi.

So yeah Shohei is coming though. That's uh... yeah.

The Dodgers will likely let Greinke go to sign him.

RGVNOE

I love having Grichuk back, but if he's going to cost you runs defensively, why not wait until he's closer to 100% and use him as a pinch hitter for now

N-TdNs.gif

I could watch this pitch aaaaaaaaaall day.

If only, I'd pay twice the price if they removed local blackouts.
I think they already said that areas that have Fox affiliates will be able to watch local games next year. Don't know how it would work for the Cubs who are on like 4 channels. We really need a dedicated network.

billeh

This was the one I expected to win. Didn't take advantage of all those baserunners and it bit them in the ass. Bullpen also needs to wear some diapers out there.

bebop242

This was the one I expected to win. Didn't take advantage of all those baserunners and it bit them in the ass. Bullpen also needs to wear some diapers out there.

Agreed, all game I thought they should have scored at least a couple more but figured we were ok with the way Lester was pitching.

Tough loss for sure.

Beckx

Wonder if the posting fee will top what they got for Darvish.

SP with 99MPH fastball and in between starts he plays outfield/DH. Only 21 years old too!

He really isn't an everyday better anymore this year. He struggled at the plate the first half of the season and hasn't DH'd since the break. Part of that is because one of the Fighters better hitters is recovering from injury and can't play outfield so he's at DH. But the reality is that Otani is not getting the plate appearances to be good - though he's hitting well in PH appearances. He could be a great hitter if he did that full time, but never quite as good as he is a pitcher.

Hey Mets brahs...

Benitez (2001) -- 43
Benitez (2000) -- 41
Wagner (2006) -- 40
Familia (2015) -- 38*
Franco (1998) -- 38
Franco (1997) -- 36
Rodriguez (2009) -- 35
Wagner (2007) -- 34
Franco (1990) -- 33
Benitez (2002) -- 33

After Cespedes, I think I'm gay for Jeurys...

Top Bottom