• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Beckx

Yup. It's capped at $20 million. The bidding war is going to be insane if he gets posted.

Huh. This is what I get for not paying attention to the business stuff.

Btw if people are curious Otani has a 2.08 FIP, and 167 Ks in 137 2/3 innings so far this year.

Beckx

Otani going to be a Dodger, Cub or Yank.

Any word what is happening with Maeda? Is he staying in Japan?

Heavily scouted all season and almost certainly leaving soonish. Maeda, Fujinami and Otani all want to come over.

On the hitting side you may see interest in Tetsuo Yamada, .414 OBP, 1.028 OPS, 33 HR, 34 2B (only advanced metric I can find for NPB is extrapolated wins, 6.63).

Heavily scouted all season and almost certainly leaving soonish. Maeda, Fujinami and Otani all want to come over.

On the hitting side you may see interest in Tetsuo Yamada, .414 OBP, 1.028 OPS, 33 HR, 34 2B (only advanced metric I can find for NPB is extrapolated wins, 6.63).

I don't think Yamada gets posted. I hope so his bat translates IMO but I doubt it.

If Otani and Fujinami come over at the same time? HNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

Mae-ken will make someone happy as well, though his arm is going to fall off. I'm sure the pre-game before every start will go on and on and on about his stretching, too.

I don't think Yamada gets posted. I hope so his bat translates IMO but I doubt it.

If Otani and Fujinami come over at the same time? HNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

Mae-ken will make someone happy as well, though his arm is going to fall off. I'm sure the pre-game before every start will go on and on and on about his stretching, too.
I'd be stunned if Fujinami came over this year too.
Biggest start of Strasburg's career?
Yep. Gotta showcase for teams he will be traded to in the offseason.

Or pound the like button on Instagram during a game.

himZD0M.gif

Top Bottom