• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Beckx

Jesus the batter camera in this Bucs game is so unstable I'm getting motion sick.

Plus every inning MLB.TV sends me back to the start of the broadcast. How can this player be this bad?

How long have people been streaming games in full HD on youtube? I just ran across a link on my twitter feed of the jays game and wtf it is crystal clear and on Youtube. The title is nothing to do with baseball to avoid detection I guess. Wonder how much stuff is being streamed on there and no one really knows.

How long have people been streaming games in full HD on youtube? I just ran across a link on my twitter feed of the jays game and wtf it is crystal clear and on Youtube. The title is nothing to do with baseball to avoid detection I guess. Wonder how much stuff is being streamed on there and no one really knows.

Well user is our friendly neighborhood dealer, I would not be surprised if it's found out by Reddit and the good times are over.

Top Bottom