• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Urias has been roughed up since he got to AAA

think its safe to say he's not gonna be in the starting rotation beginning of next year

he just turned 19 tho.. no reason to panic

eznark

Banned
Change our record against the brewers and we're in first. It's pretty bizarre that Bucs can perform well against teams like the Mets and can't get wins against the brewers. Baseball, matchups, who knows.

Brewers have been a better than .500 club since May. Amazing what taking Garza and Lohse out of the rotation can do for a team!

Beckx

Brewers have been a better than .500 club since May. Amazing what taking Garza and Lohse out of the rotation can do for a team!

Pirates have been just plain terrible against them all year long. In part that drove the miserable start to the season (the other 9/10s of that being Cutch trying to play hurt and no one hitting).

YakyuBaka.com said:
Scott Boras visited Jingu Stadium on September 10. Without giving specific names, he told reporters he felt there were players in Japan that could make it in the Majors.

Gotta be Yamada. I guess it could be Tsutsugoh since the Baystars were in town, but almost definitely Yamada.

zroid

Banned
Reading Jonah Keri's latest on the Votto eruption and it brings to mind that for me the single most convincing argument that we should go to Robo Umps is that bad strike calls often tend to penalize good players simply for using their skills effectively. It's shitty that has to happen, ever.

Suitors for Cespedes according to Heyman

• Mets
  • Giants
  • Rangers
  • Mariners
  • Phillies
  • Angels
  • Cubs
  • Yankees
If he signs for anybody other than Mets, Giants, Cubs, or Yanks it won't be in pursuit of short-term glory.

I have no idea what the current Cubs outfield looks like... anybody?

Malo

Banned
Suitors for Cespedes according to Heyman

• Mets
  • Giants
  • Rangers
  • Mariners
  • Phillies
  • Angels
  • Cubs
  • Yankees
If he signs for anybody other than Mets, Giants, Cubs, or Yanks it won't be in pursuit of short-term glory.

I have no idea what the current Cubs outfield looks like... anybody?
The Yankees should be crossed off that list. The only outfielder they should look at would be Heyward.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Gonna have the Mariners bidding with monopoly money again.

I don't see the Yankees going after him. Probably use that money for starting pitching.

Gonna have the Mariners bidding with monopoly money again.

I don't see the Yankees going after him. Probably use that money for starting pitching.

The Mariners are the new Angels.

The AL West is basically the "haves" and "have nots", and the "have nots" usually do better.

Bartolo Colon will be at the Mariners next year, as well.

BigAT

Teix message out for the year

What a bad initial diagnosis. Yankees didn't even put him on the DL at first.

Time to step up...

0GsSE5W.gif

Aside from the Orioles series they've been doing alright without him for the past few weeks

But they might need him come last week of the season, and possibly the Wild Card game.

Who knows, but still, I think we might see either the Yankees continue to keep the Jays perpetually at 1.5 up or they'll fade away like the Twins did.

Top Bottom