• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

JDeluis

Doyers remaining schedule is a complete joke. The only teams they face >.500 are the Pirates and Giants (who may be sub-500 at the rate they are dropping games).

I can't see the Mets finishing ahead of them. Which means they will face Greinke and Kershaw at Chavez Latrine in the first round.

Unfortunately the Mets have a similar schedule. They have 7 games against the Braves. They Yankees are the only over .500 team and they face the Nats in their last games and they have pretty much given up.

Matheny not putting Grichuk in CF tonight.

Smart move.

It's pretty sad it's gotten to the point where Matheny not starting a CFer who physically can't throw is praised by us

(Though to be honest, I don't blame Matheny too much for starting him yesterday. Bats have been quiet lately and Grichuk can provide power.)

Syrinx

They also announced Robles is away due to a death in the family, and Clippard and Familia are unavailable. Looks like Colon will need to go the distance again.
Wouldn't be the first time in the last few weeks he'd have stepped up big.

Already assumed Familia was unavailable, but Robles complicates things.

Yanks/Jays is a single admission double-header Saturday, so I grabbed tickets. Time for 7 hours of watching the Yanks' chances at the division slip away!

Wouldn't be the first time in the last few weeks he'd have stepped up big.

Already assumed Familia was unavailable, but Robles complicates things.
From the top of my head:
Parnell
Reed
Goeddel
O'Flaherty
Gilmartin
Alvarez
Stauffer

Is your Thursday night bullpen

Not sure who will be the closer, I'm guessing Reed.

Beckx

Burnett back tonight!

Only Batman can save us from the Brewers.

Meanwhile: Otani gives up 7 runs the day after Boras shows up. That's gotta be a sign.

Malo

Banned
It was used on Usenet (back in the day) and some Mets message boards. I think I've only lurked on SoSH once in my entire life (back in 2004) -- its was a pretty intense place.
Didn't know that. As for sosh, you should have lurked during the 2011 collapse. It was glorious.

I saw Slappy used to describe Luis Castillo when I lurked the Mets Message Boards back on the day.
I meant as a nickname for A-Rod.

Parch

Votto really did go nuts last night. Maybe he's got some hockey goon DNA in him. He was ready to drop the gloves and go old school knuckles on that ump.

I saw Slappy used to describe Luis Castillo when I lurked the Mets Message Boards back on the day.

3yFM8ws.jpg

Beckx

Burnett is actually pitching pretty well. Just that mistakes in the first inning cost him big.

They have the bat signal up on the building across the river lol.

COlIvjEWUAAzyej.jpg

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Apparently it's damn near flooding in Turner Field. There a reason the game hasn't been postponed yet?

I think they think that it is going to pass by. At least they thought that when the game was suppose to start. At this point they should just move it.

Top Bottom