• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Syrinx

giphy.gif

I'd like to officially congratulate Kershaw on his second no hitter!
That lineup makes me dead inside.

On the bright side, it means I'll be there for Conforto's debut.

rando14

Hopefully we can sell Kuma for something decent and Happ for anything. Will give away Trumbo and Cano for literally ANYTHING.

How many MLB teams wouldn't start even a single non-Granderson player from that lineup?

Juan is the only one that would be starting on a team elsewhere (Duda too but not right now he's in the slumpiest of slumps). And even then, not many because he's hurt. The rest shouldn't even be bench players at this point, all but 2 of them are hitting under .160 FFS.

Juan is the only one that would be starting on a team elsewhere (Duda too but not right now he's in the slumpiest of slumps). And even then, not many because he's hurt. The rest shouldn't even be bench players at this point, all but 2 of them are hitting under .160 FFS.
Juan more based on D right?

BREAKING: Pirates close to acquiring Aramis Ramirez from the Brewers. Deal is reportedly being finalized.

For a low ranked prospect who's been basically garbage in Berrios.

Yep, cause the Mets TOTALLY didn't have guys like that to trade for him. Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

Fucking Wilpons and their fucking cheapness.

Seriously he was their 30th ranked prospect. 30th! We could have tossed Ynoa and some scrubs and gotten him.

zroid

Banned
I didn't even know it was a damn afternoon game. oh well.

got out of the cinema and saw we won on the score app. above 500
till tomorrow
!

I didn't even know it was a damn afternoon game. oh well.

got out of the cinema and saw we won on the score app. above 500
till tomorrow
!

Yeah, tomorrow will likely bring a different result. King Felix, plus this team's penchant for hovering around .500 and not chaining wins together.

Blech

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
For a low ranked prospect who's been basically garbage in Berrios.

Yep, cause the Mets TOTALLY didn't have guys like that to trade for him. Noooooooooooooooooooooo.

Fucking Wilpons and their fucking cheapness.

Seriously he was their 30th ranked prospect. 30th! We could have tossed Ynoa and some scrubs and gotten him.

Seriously, wtf? Wilpons can go suck a dick for some money.

Top Bottom