• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

NY-Daily-News-11-7-14.jpg

clemenx

Banned
Yankees have such bullshit luck Jesus Christ fuck you Yankees. Yanks and Cards should be contracted.

I swear to god if Mets waste this godlike rotation in the coming years I'm going to lose it. Syndergaard take my babies.

This game really bugged the shit out of me.

Gibbons should have made a bigger deal out of what happened. Played under protest.

Malo

Banned
Yankees have such bullshit luck Jesus Christ fuck you Yankees. Yanks and Cards should be contracted.

I swear to god if Mets waste this godlike rotation in the coming years I'm going to lose it. Syndergaard take my babies.
Feels good to be hated. Give them hate and tears, they use it as sustenance. Late the hate flow through you!

I know you're not familiar with it because you're a mest fan but it's called having an offense.

zroid

Banned

Gibbons should have made a bigger deal out of what happened. Played under protest.

the dumbest thing about is that literally every person in the stadium (and everyone watching on TV) knew what happened except the home plate umpire

there is no way none of the other 3 umps didn't see that. this is so bush league.

tim1138

He's had like every arm shoulder known to man at this point

I feel amazed everytime he pitches

Was it 2011 or 2012 where he threw like 240 innings between the regular and postseason?
I can't imagine that did a lot of good fur his shoulder.

I was never sad he was gone, he used to own the Reds

tim1138

Knowing that ticket sales are gonna be good awful in September, the Reds just announced a Pete Rose bobblehead give away fur all fans in attendance for a hand in mid September. Gonna be hilarious when it's announced as a sellout and there's only like 15k people who stick around for the game

Was it 2011 or 2012 where he threw like 240 innings between the regular and postseason?
I can't imagine that did a lot of good fur his shoulder.

I was never sad he was gone, he used to own the Reds

He pitched like 220 in 2011 and it was downhill from there. Did like 12 in 2012 and has averaged like 50 since

He's just made of glass though, Wainwright threw like 276 innings in 2013 (which tbh affected him last year)

Parch

That's what I was wondering. Since the play wasn't reviewable during the game, what are the rules about playing under protest? It's such an obvious play, but the Jays can't do anything about that BS call?

That's what I was wondering. Since the play wasn't reviewable during the game, what are the rules about playing under protest? It's such an obvious play, but the Jays can't do anything about that BS call?

It's stupid BUT

Jays still lost 3-2 to the awful Phillies

On the very day that Bautista goes on TV to say that the Jays don't need more offence

The baseball god-emperor is angry with us

Top Bottom