• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Phils aren't playing but the Flyers have preseason hockey :)

Watching that and gonna shoot the shit here lol its nice when I don't have to watch a train wreck

The Flyers aren't a trainwreck, but they are more like a 10-car pile up. Give them another year or two with those young D-men and they'll be good again.

Altuve TOOTBLANing all over the place.

Also : CORREABOMBBBBBBBBB

The Flyers aren't a trainwreck, but they are more like a 10-car pile up. Give them another year or two with those young D-men and they'll be good again.

Altuve TOOTBLANing all over the place.

Also : CORREABOMBBBBBBBBB

Yeah Provey makes me happy :) can't wait to see how he does.

but yeah the Phils at least look like we will be good again eventually... I hope.

Our farm system is just too loaded to not be

eyeless

every yankee pitcher since the first inning has looked like david price

this is looking like an eminently losable game, more runs pls you bums

Jays' defense still looking fucking rusty.
Pennington ain't no Goins and Goins sure as hell ain't Tulo, don't get me wrong, Goins plays shortstop well but range-wise Tulo has longer strides and Pennington's range and arm can't touch those of Goins, and neither of them have easy power and Tulo is a career .290 hitter. The little bit of range and arm you lose adds up to a run or two and that's enough runs you can lose by.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Those Mets numbers against the Central is depressing. Good thing two of the three will be gone by the end of the first round.

Yes. Let's not bring in the most dependable arm in the bullpen since May.

He can also be very hittable.

I'm glad they let Price finish the 7th.

Sometimes you don't take the starter out to give people work.

Save him for when you need him, don't bring him in tonight then end up getting stuck with Tepera and Schultz in a later game.

He can also be very hittable.

I'm glad they let Price finish the 7th.

Sometimes you don't take the starter out to give people work.

Save him for when you need him, don't bring him in tonight then end up getting stuck with Tepera and Schultz in a later game.

Do you have any idea what you're talking about? He has a WHIP of 0.77 in his last 30 appearances.

Top Bottom