• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Magic number:

TWHW10.png

Read something today that the only three teams in the NL that are above .500 vs teams over .500 are the Cardinals, Cubs, and Pirates

Feel like that can't be right? Central is so good

Read something today that the only three teams in the NL that are above .500 vs teams over .500 are the Cardinals, Cubs, and Pirates

Feel like that can't be right? Central is so good

Well I mean that plays into the fact that the 4 worst teams in baseball are in the NL. So if they didn't have a winning record the other division leaders would so it's really a nil point.

Javy Baez doe.

Marz

Yanks running out of time. We need to get these next 2 or division is probably out of reach.

But Bird has 9 hrs and 25 rbi's in 33 games. I know he probably wouldn't be able to keep that pace for a whole season but that projects to 40 bombs. I didn't know he had that kind of power.

Dodgers are batting Crawford leadoff. Again. Dude has a .301 OBP and none of his former speed.

Fucking fire Donny, we are just throwing games with the lineups he puts out there.

24-11 are Boston under Lovullo. A few more wins in there if we had our closer and set up man. Should bode well going into 2016.

I hope Boston keeps this up, especially during their 4 game set with the Yanks

Also I can't believe the Yankees play 4 against the ChiSox and 4 against the BoSox, someone in the league office has a sense of humor

zroid

Banned
I hope Boston keeps this up, especially during their 4 game set with the Yanks

Also I can't believe the Yankees play 4 against the ChiSox and 4 against the BoSox, someone in the league office has a sense of humor

ugh they have games left vs Boston? I didn't want to have to pay attention to those jerks again this year :(

Parch

I know this is such an insipid sports cliche but it does feel like Osuna is fighting himself out there.
I think he'll be alright.
It's Sanchez who probably lost the 8th inning job after the quick hook. He has these bouts of wildness that make him risky. I don't think he gets another shot in a critical situation until he proves he can pitch a clean inning. Even then, I'm not sure he should be the 8th inning guy.

Top Bottom