• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Marz

I could have sworn 3 of the NL Central teams were leading the overall record in baseball. I guess the mediocre AL East makes the AL tough huh?

3 player Cy Young race in the NL.

AL is David Price.

So tough.

WTF are you even talking about?

Guess which teams have scored the most runs in baseball this year?

Hint: top 3 are from the AL East.

Yeah, the temerity to play in a league where all players participate in all aspects of the game.

Perhaps, now that Captain Intangibles has retired perhaps you would prefer a second DH to bat for the SS.

don't you people get your analysis from a misogynist coke head?

debate.org, oh hohoho. that's a good one. let's remove lights from parks, raise pitching mounds, use old thick handled bats, 3 day rotations, metal cleats aslong as we're keeping the game pure.

Choomp

Banned
This is why the Mets can't keep leaving runners on base. When you let teams stick around like this they'll break out soon enough.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
This weekend is pretty much make or break for the Astros. A sweep would be HUGE.

But with the way things have gone they'd be lucky to win 1/3. If they don't win at least 2, they're going to need a lot of help to hang on to that 2nd WC spot. They have to get hot and they have to do it now.

I'm honestly surprised they were in it this long. O is too high risk.

BigAT

Fantastic job by Nova tonight. Great effort in a big spot.

Now the Yankees just need to score some runs and not completely waste it.

Top Bottom