• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
martin-lawrence-o.gif

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Martin!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and just a reminder that Stro can't pitch in high stakes games

He's been unbelievable, you almost forget this is only his third start of the year.

#BlueJays say Devon Travis had a cyst drained in shoulder and general cleanup during surgery. No structural damage, expected back for spring

zroid

Banned
#BlueJays say Devon Travis had a cyst drained in shoulder and general cleanup during surgery. No structural damage, expected back for spring
great to hear

man with Travis back, and Tulo presumably in his usual form again, the 2016 lineup is going to be insane

Malvingt2

Kevin McAlpin ‏@KevinMcAlpin
Up to the minute Freddie Freeman vs #Mets lifetime stats (in 88 career games): .296 (97x328) with 25 2B, 16 HR & 69 RBI. #Braves

StudioTan

I thought Cecil was done early this year, he's been money in the second half.

Loco4Coco

Mets have played well for 1 1/2 months, you don't expect them to stay that hot (scoring 6 runs per game) for long.

Better they get this slump out of the way now, still have 10 games to get their act together.

Caja 117

Between the Yanks and The blue jays only one team is playing to win, I dont get why put a bunch in Triple A pitchers against the best offense in the league, i think they are just playing to get to that one game playoff

Top Bottom