• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

rinse82

I am sure it's over but I am rerunning my ticketmaster searches. One of my searches never went over 4 minutes of wait time and came up with nothing for Game 2.

Yeah that's good practice because there are likely a ton of tickets stuck in carts that people will abandon

I am sure it's over but I am rerunning my ticketmaster searches. One of my searches never went over 4 minutes of wait time and came up with nothing for Game 2.

Game 2 is back down to 14 minutes for me on a single ticket, but i doubt there is anything left at this point.

Game 1 has never actually popped up with the search results either sadly, so I'm thinking im hooped on that front as well.

EDIT - Scratch that, just got a 100 level seat for game 2!!!

[KoRp]Jazzman;179815901 said:
Game 2 is back down to 14 minutes for me on a single ticket, but i doubt there is anything left at this point.

Game 1 has never actually popped up with the search results either sadly, so I'm thinking im hooped on that front as well.

EDIT - Scratch that, just got a 100 level seat for game 2!!!

Yeah, I have put myself in a single ticket queue just in case I get lucky.

Might have been too late though.

I saw a lot of people get lucky with blocks of 4 tickets. Surprised.

My Game 2 with two ticket queue has dropped fast. People giving up.

Astros hanging on by fingernails.

Looking at the standings today, legit surprised at Minnesota sneaking up on that last wild card spot.

For the love of Alan Ashby, don't melt this down Houston. Get yourselves together and win some baseball games.

Man I hate airlines in this country, $740 to fly from Regina to Toronto and the return isn't even direct. Add $200 for a hotel and this is going to be one costly ass overnight trip.

Now do I take the plunge and grab a game 1 ticket as well. Stubhub has them up for $300+ for shit seats, and it would cost me another night of hotel. $1500 for an amazing Jays trip sounds like it's pushing it, but I'm already a grand in I suppose.

[KoRp]Jazzman;179839325 said:
Man I hate airlines in this country, $740 to fly from Regina to Toronto and the return isn't even direct. Add $200 for a hotel and this is going to be one costly ass overnight trip.

Now do I take the plunge and grab a game 1 ticket as well. Stubhub has them up for $300+ for shit seats, and it would cost me another night of hotel. $1500 for an amazing Jays trip sounds like it's pushing it, but I'm already a grand in I suppose.

I live 20 minutes away from Rogers Centre and I'm not sure I want to pay those Stub Hub prices for 500 level.

row 1 500 level for $175. Hmm... I am really fucking tempted.

Edit: $32 in fees and these are UNITED STATES PRICES!

I live 20 minutes away from Rogers Centre and I'm not sure I want to pay those Stub Hub prices for 500 level.

row 1 500 level for $175. Hmm... I am really fucking tempted.

Just tell yourself you are stimulating the economy and helping create jobs by attending. If that doesn't make you feel good about it, I don't know what will lol.

[KoRp]Jazzman;179840939 said:
Just tell yourself you are stimulating the economy and helping create jobs by attending. If that doesn't make you feel good about it, I don't know what will lol.

I was about to bite. Forgot stub hub worked in US Dollars. :/

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
[KoRp]Jazzman;179839325 said:

Why not take a train, if it will be cheaper?

More time consuming, for sure...

3N16MA

Banned
If you missed out on Jays tickets or they're too pricey don't fret. Leafs season is almost here and you can spend your money on a bunch of losers instead of watching a winning team.

Why not take a train?

image.php

Couldn't help it.

Meier

8 Ks through 4 for Clayton but already given up 3 runs. Not a super great trend (comparatively speaking) before the playoffs.

Good god, what a depressing ass lineup. Talk about B team.. it is incredible how many serviceable at best players are on the Dodgers.

LF J. Ruggiano 0-1
SS J. Rollins 0-2
3B J. Turner 0-2
2B H. Kendrick 0-2
1B S. Van Slyke 1-2
C A.J. Ellis 1-2
CF C. Heisey 0-2
RF S. Schebler 0-1

zychi

Banned
3 runs for Kershaw, Grienke misses a start, Arrieta wins NL Cy Young.

But I was told two days ago that Kershaw was running away with it, and Grienke was a lock, and that I was using stats to sway my argument.

Weird.

Grienke can still get it, but I laughed when a dude on ESPN said he was questioned Grienke's injury to save his ERA. Like for real?

Why not take a train, if it will be cheaper?

More time consuming, for sure...

It's like 2600kms so that's a long ass train ride and for not much cheaper, and the schedules suck. Plus you then have to take more time off to compensate.

Thomas would leave [KoRp]Jazzman stranded to teach him a lesson.

No way, I watched that show growing up so I'm pretty sure tiny magical Ringo would put In a good word for me.

JDeluis

8 Ks through 4 for Clayton but already given up 3 runs. Not a super great trend (comparatively speaking) before the playoffs.

Good god, what a depressing ass lineup. Talk about B team.. it is incredible how many serviceable at best players are on the Dodgers.

LF J. Ruggiano 0-1
SS J. Rollins 0-2
3B J. Turner 0-2
2B H. Kendrick 0-2
1B S. Van Slyke 1-2
C A.J. Ellis 1-2
CF C. Heisey 0-2
RF S. Schebler 0-1

Kershaw always gets the worst lineup every time he starts. Many of his losses have come when he gets the B team hitting for him.

But I was told two days ago that Kershaw was running away with it, and Grienke was a lock, and that I was using stats to sway my argument.

Weird.

Grienke can still get it, but I laughed when a dude on ESPN said he was questioned Grienke's injury to save his ERA. Like for real?

Grienke is going to win it. Stop frustrating yourself and take it all in.

3N16MA

Banned

Weird.

Go back and read my posts. I said if Arrieta is the only one to win 20+ and a sub 2 ERA he would win.

Most of the posters in here did not say Kershaw would run away with it. They think he deserves it but what a players deserves and what actually happens is not always the same.

Beckx

wow that kang injury totally sucks :(

pirates are totally fucked

TBH the team position hasn't really changed. Cutch, Polanco, Marte, Walker, Harrison, Cervelli, Alvarez - we got offense. It's the same situation as before: can the top starters get a hot hand that the team can ride through the playoffs.

Kang was a huge contributor and really kept the team afloat when a lot of guys were struggling. Losing him is awful. He was awesome to watch and I want the guy to have a long career with the Bucs. But it's not the end of the season.

Quoting myself one week later because so far, so good: 5-1 since the injury. Not the end of the season. Not totally fucked.

Top Bottom