• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

zroid

Banned
Won't the Jays team playing the same two teams under .500 teams through the end of the month just end up affecting them in the postseason by giving them to much confidence?

lol, Rays and Os always give them trouble, especially on the road

these games won't be easy by any stretch

Jayhawk

If they manage to win today (likely) and tomorrow, and split with Baltimore, there's a good chance of clinching the division before the next Rays series, in which case the starters can get some much needed rest.

Only rest them if they need it. Home field advantage for the ALCS is within reach if the Jays pass the Royals with only 1 game back.

Line_HTX

So, I'm glad this game is on FOX Saturday Baseball, but now I want to drown in Shiner Oktoberfest. Oh my goodness, how do you have a meltdown in September? It feels like they don't care about getting the division and settling for a Wild Card playoff. :(

This is unbelievable. The Rangers have completely broken Houston.

Bah God, they've killed us. We're broken in half. That Ken Rosenthal sideline report about Shin-Soo Choo did the trick on that homerun. That timing while he was talking about Choo getting serious advice... :p

Fuck everything.

I blame the September woes on you changing your look into a hideous MegaTwerp lookalike.

EDIT: CARLOS CORREA GOT J.J. WATT'S BLESSING!!!!!

Bah God, they've killed us. We're broken in half. That Ken Rosenthal sideline report about Shin-Soo Choo did the trick on that homerun. That timing while he was talking about Choo getting serious advice... :p

tumblr_mvo2qyIneO1rcglgbo1_400.gif

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
That fan can go straight to hell.

Imagine if that shit happened in the playoffs. You stupid fuck

I don't know how you can be sitting in the first row and be so oblivious to what's happening on the field in front of you.

Parch

Most everybody knows not to interfere with a ball in play, but it always happens. Ballparks that are designed to prevent fan interference are the best. They should extend the screen down the lines at Rogers so dummies can't grab balls.

zroid

Banned
Such an uncharacteristic inning for Price. There was a cheap hit in there and some bad defence by Pennington to help extend it, but he couldn't seem to put guys away like he usually does. Rays getting their bats on everything.

Such an uncharacteristic inning for Price. There was a cheap hit in there and some bad defence by Pennington to help extend it, but he couldn't seem to put guys away like he usually does. Rays getting their bats on everything.

Rays had some great at bats.

Jays look legit shook.

Top Bottom