• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Silkworm

So the way the Dodgers have been scuffling of late and their upcoming series with the Giants, I'm guessing the Mets will have home field advantage in their postseason series with the Dodgers. Considering the Dodger's away vs home record, this doesn't inspire much confidence despite having Grienke and Kershaw. Meh. :-\

JDeluis

So the way the Dodgers have been scuffling of late and their upcoming series with the Giants, I'm guessing the Mets will have home field advantage in their postseason series with the Dodgers. Considering the Dodger's away vs home record, this doesn't inspire much confidence despite having Grienke and Kershaw. Meh. :-

The Dodgers have pretty much given up trying to win home field advantage. There main focus seems to be to try and give rest to their main starters. Gonzalez is having back problems, Grandel is still having shoulder problems, Turner knee still healing, Crawford having some leg problems too. Puig most likely not coming back until next year.

Still doesn't excuse there terrible offense at the moment. They still need to clinch as soon as possible. Except for tonight loss in the 9th, the bullpen has been really good these past 5 games. Even Joe Peralta was great yesterday pitching two scoreless innings. The best I've seen him pitch all season long with the Dodgers.

Jays' generic postseason gear for sale.

I will just wait a few days.

toronto-blue-jays-celebrate-in-the-clubhouse-after-clinching.jpeg

Remember when they said they wouldn't have much of a celebration for the wild card clinch?

Yeah, they blew their load early.

Still exciting.

I feel like rooting for a Yankees/Cards WS for the extra salt levels in this thread

imagine if Beltran hits a WS walkoff against Wainwright...as a member of the NYY

MC Safety

I don't think the Mets have much of a chance, but it's great to see Colon and the young guys get to the playoffs.

Congratulations to Sandy Alderson for turning a pretty bad team into a pretty good one.

(Just no more Mike Cuddyers, okay?)

I don't think the Mets have much of a chance, but it's great to see Colon and the young guys get to the playoffs.

Congratulations to Sandy Alderson for turning a pretty bad team into a pretty good one.

To be fair to cuddles. He's been a great bench player lol.

BumRush

Arguably the best full rotation in the playoffs, offense that's in top 5 of almost every category in MLB since the break, a lights out closer.

Not much of a chance.

Great crowd for A's-Giants yesterday. Both Hudson and Zito get huge ovations, the A's did a real nice job in making sure Hudson received his recognition, PA announcer basically forced Hudson out for a curtain call, played a ton of his highlights, lots of Giants and A's logos displayed throughout the game.

Zito getting out there for one last start was great too. Lots of Hudson and Zito shirts and jerseys everywhere, and the right field bleacher crowd had chants going for both guys.

The baseball was pretty awful, but seeing 3 home runs from Jarrett Parker was pretty sweet. 7 RBI for the guy too. A 1.488 OPS through his first 14 games is a good start lol.

Pretty great day.

Top Bottom