• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Toth

Another Yankees base loaded situation? Ventura should be relieved. Yankees cant seem to take advantage of the gift wraps.

edit: one run...that's nice but they still haven't taken advantage today at all. This game should be like 8-1.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Revere caught it and Pillar caught Revere's glove lol

Jays Win!
MsmnRSM.gif

MVP! MVP!

Man, I'm jealous of my friend who went to the game. lol. I should've checked my email late last night and bought one of the guy's six tickets he offered me.

Yeah, cause the best thing to do right now is mess with your team chemistry by "being ruthless". They've been winning, why are you angry at them celebrating?

It's not time to celebrate yet, Dickey said so after his win, didn't agree with Gibby bringing in champagne for a one game wild card playoff clinch, let's win the AL East first, that's all. They didn't need to be hung over when there was another game against TB the next day.

Let's focus on winning. We eeked out a win today.

Malo

Banned
Ben Badler@BenBadler: Wait. Jonathan Papelbon starts a fight with Bryce Harper, and then Matt Williams STILL uses Papelbon in the game? WTF is he thinking?

Lololol Matt Williams

WedgeX

Banned

Was wondering what the hell happened. All we could see from next to the bullpen was some movement and then den Dekker come out. Papelbon is awful. Wish the Nats knew how to use Doug Fister. Please just let him come back to Detroit in free agency.

Top Bottom