• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
YkMyQMF.jpg

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
So...Mets, are you making a deal or what?

Who is left in the Blue Jays farm system after all their deals?

squall211

Mets are offering Wheeler for 2 months of Cespedes.

I don't even have words anymore.

I would have been fine with Wheeler for Bruce since we'd have Bruce in 2016...but Wheeler for a rental? Jesus Christ. I'd rather they just stand pat and get shutout every game the rest of the year.

Rosenthal has me confident the Revere deal is a lock now.

Brentz, Rasmussen and Wells were sent for Lowe from what I read over at bluebirdbanter.

Man, this is an exciting time to be a Blue Jays fan. I worry that they gave up far too many prospects, and hope that the Revere trade won't add much to that, but they've added a lot of great parts to an already strong roster.

I sincerely hope this won't bite 'us' in the ass, and that 'we' will actually make it into the playoffs and go far or win the Series. If not, this could end badly.

Man, this is an exciting time to be a Blue Jays fan. I worry that they gave up far too many prospects, and hope that the Revere trade won't add much to that, but they've added a lot of great parts to an already strong roster.

I sincerely hope this won't bite 'us' in the ass, and that 'we' will actually make it into the playoffs and go far or win the Series. If not, this could end badly.

gotta win the division.. All this at a chance at a 1 game playoff is p scary

gotta win the division.. All this at a chance at a 1 game playoff is p scary

That would be nice, and I don't disagree. However, the Yankees lead is kind of imposing. Here's hoping they'll start sucking and we'll gain ground, but Toronto's luck is never good in sports.

Once more, taking 3 out of 4 in this Royals series, and continuing that trend against the Twins and Yankees are crucial to us getting somewhere.

Here's hoping. That'd be ideal.

But Cueto going up against Hutch tonight is scary, especially given Hutch's troubles as of late.

TraBuch

Banned
I'm gonna laugh extremely hard if the Dodgers are able to flip Wood to the Cubs for more than they gave up for Wood, Peraza and two relief pitchers.

That would be nice, and I don't disagree. However, the Yankees lead is kind of imposing. Here's hoping they'll start sucking and we'll gain ground, but Toronto's luck is never good in sports.

Here's hoping. That'd be ideal.

But Cueto going up against Hutch tonight is scary, especially given Hutch's troubles as of late.

If you only include home starts, Hutch is the best pitcher in the AL :p

BFIB

LOL at Gammons bitching and moaning about the Dodgers absorbing bad contracts to get the player they want in the package.

Someone is salty their team isn't buying.

Top Bottom