• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

BFIB

Damn, Amaro has moved Papelbon, Hamels and Revere.

He actually did it. The sonofabitch did it. Who are we going to poke fun at now?!

zroid

Banned
wtf is AA doing lmao

I thought for sure that Pompey was going to be given the reins to Left Field in September. He's been raking in Buffalo for several weeks.

AA gets Greinke for peanuts and crack jack.

alex-anthopoulos_940-8col.jpg

BFIB

Blue Jays easily the big winner. Shore up the bullpen a little in Lowe, get the biggest pitching piece and the biggest bat, and now they get the OBP back w/ Revere.

Damn, good stuff Jays fans.

zroid

Banned
too bad all these moves had to come with 60 games left

if we had like even 80 to go, jays would be sitting in a good spot

I wonder who the Phillies are getting....

Travis? Pompey? Colabello?

Pompey, probably. I'm ok with that. Someone else has to be in there too. Travis is too high a price but I am already concerned he's going to be an injury guy.

Colabello. Yeah, I would part with him.

Edwardo

Gordon Edes ‏@GordonEdes 25m25 minutes ago
Two hours before trading deadline, Red Sox efforts focused on Carrasco or Ross. JBJ could be going

zroid

Banned
Pompey, probably. I'm ok with that. Someone else has to be in there too. Travis is too high a price but I am already concerned he's going to be an injury guy.

I think it's too early to give Travis that label. He has only had one injury, to be fair, and it was a freak accident where a ball bounced off his shoulder. It was just exacerbated the other day.

Azzurri

Gold Member
Finally some excitement for us Blue Jays fan. I've been waiting for 22 years for them to make a run at the playoffs or better.

I think it's too early to give Travis that label. He has only had one injury, to be fair, and it was a freak accident where a ball bounced off his shoulder. It was just exacerbated the other day.

Yeah. I don't want to knock him on it too much. Hopefully the off season will heal him up. I think it's going to be an issue the rest of the season though.

Top Bottom