• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

imBask

Banned
Lowe is a Jay.

Expos will come back - you just need PKP to commit to building a new park in Montreal.

PKP will most likely be the prime minister of quebec by then, and building a park is way too risky for the government to get involved... as I said, I think we're close to find a person/company willing to gambe a billion dollar in baseball

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I know Cameron Maybin's value has never been higher, but I really don't want to see him dealt.
i do. outside of May, he has been league average or below with the bat. And he isn't that good a defender. I'd sell high on him.

Lowe is a good get. Guy can pitch. Only gave up three low tier minor league arms for him.

Haren is a bad get. basically the same as every other 5th starter the Cubs have tried trotting out. His peripherals are awful.

Will be interesting to see what single A prospects we got for Haren.

Apparently, lots of teams are calling about Ozuna. If we trade Ozuna for nothing or minor league prospects, I will be done with this team.

BFIB

Will be interesting to see what single A prospects we got for Haren.

Apparently, lots of teams are calling about Ozuna. If we trade Ozuna for nothing or minor league prospects, I will be done with this team.

Marlins shedding payroll after signing Stanton to that deal.

Stanton gonna be 80% of their total payroll in a few years.

Parch

Last night AA sounded like he was done. Apparently not. Lowe can help.

Rogers have money but they still have a budget for the Jays. I thought it would be a real sticking point for improvement but give AA credit for working with the limits and getting competative with the big spenders.

Last night AA sounded like he was done. Apparently not. Lowe can help.

Rogers have money but they still have a budget for the Jays. I thought it would be a real sticking point for improvement but give AA credit for working with the limits and getting competative with the big spenders.

It's virtually impossible, but you remove Navarro, Edwing and Dickey from the roster and there's more than enough cash to sign Price.

Seriously? Where is this being reported? Also if true wonder what that means trade-wise what the Mets will do considering the chunk of money Cuddy is eating while on the DL.

It was all over twitter when he was first out with it. The shot didn't keep the pain levels down and his knee has worn to the point where he only had one option left to try and fix it.

I guess that option didn't work. Odds are, he platoons a bit, tries to play through it, fails, and by May next year is retired.

Parch

It's virtually impossible, but you remove Navarro, Edwing and Dickey from the roster and there's more than enough cash to sign Price.
I'll believe when I see it. I'm much more convinced that Price is strictly a rental with no chance of being a Jay next year.

BFIB

Time for the Red Sox to do the "We don't like this player we signed now, lets eat that payroll and move him out!"

I'm referring to Sandoval.

Top Bottom