• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT3| Only 187 More Days Till Opening Day 2016

Will be shocked if the Jays don't get absolutely smoked in game two. How the hell do you come down from this emotion? Even to the O's can't see them winning game two.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
What a pitching performance from Stro too, even with the Os looking like they didn't care.

Amazing how good he's been coming in in the last month of the season.

When Stroman went down in the spring, I was ready to give up on the season. Him coming back and being awesome is everything I could've hoped for.

The Jays are gonna come out for game two soaked in booze, aren't they?

I went to a Can-Am League game a few weeks ago that featured an error every inning. I predict this second game will be sloppier.

eyeless

Dvol8N9.png

frnxxym1.gif

Parch

Yeah, totally surprised how well Stroman has pitched considering he had so few games to prepare. He obviously did a good job keeping the arm fit while he waited for the knee. He's a key part of the playoff rotation now.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
If the Jays can just go ahead and ensure the Royals can't catch them for HFA that would be just great. I'd prefer they trot out B teams all weekend.

MERRY CLINCHMAS!

Keep it up, Blue Jays! And congratulations on a great season so far. Too bad you can't celebrate for another few hours.

Beckx

Not like this. Don't let the dream die like this.

(well, actually head to head is probably for the best.)

??? said:
ok enough of this hope bullshit. 60-45 and 5.5 up. that's called reality. look at our hitting right now. the bullpen is strong and the pitching while still shaky is still serviceable and capable of competing against anyone. nobody is stopping from feeling happy but Blue Jays fans need to stop talking about the division. it ain't happening boys.

ShaneB

Only able to listen to the final out as I was driving home from the gym (should've expected it be a marathoner...), but was so happy and yelling like crazy.

Love baseball fever taking over. I've had my ups and downs with my enjoyment of baseball, 162 games is a too long season to enjoy mediocrity and a tough division for 20+ years.

Hope the magic continues with a great playoff run!

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
LOL, I remember reading that, it was during the big win streak right?

A Yankees streak? I think so, they had just scored a bunch of runs in a few games. That comment was just after the Jays made all the big trades directed at Jays fans they felt were getting too excited about them.

Beckx

Bobby LaFramboise, yeah, you kinda get the sense that Hurdle knew how this one was heading and decided against chasing longshots.

Pirates season is over tbh. Cubs will crush them in the play in game.

Fucking devil magic.

Normally this is where I say this is just the 3rd inning. But you are right they are playing the Cardinals. So yeah this game is over.

The only team outside the NL East I fucking hate, and they always make the damn playoffs

eyeless

ok enough of this hope bullshit. 60-45 and 5.5 up. that's called reality. look at our hitting right now. the bullpen is strong and the pitching while still shaky is still serviceable and capable of competing against anyone. nobody is stopping from feeling happy but Blue Jays fans need to stop talking about the division. it ain't happening boys.
I fully expect the Blue Jays to catch the Yankees. 13 games left against them to show who's boss.
This is precious.
RGeNMEr.gif

Bobby LaFramboise, yeah, you kinda get the sense that Hurdle knew how this one was heading and decided against chasing longshots.

On the contrary, Hurdle pulled Morton so quickly that it's clear he was treating the game as must-win (which it obviously is)

Watson would've been a better reliever to go to I guess, but all managers are so beholden to "roles" it wouldn't happen

Beckx

Pirates season is over tbh. Cubs will crush them in the play in game.

Fucking devil magic.

We'll see, I guess. It's been a blast of a season and no one thinks we can beat Arrieta or do anything after that, so from here on out it's just sit back, enjoy the game, and keep thinking anything can happen.

Heyward has killed with the glove and the bat this series.

On the contrary, Hurdle pulled Morton so quickly that it's clear he was treating the game as must-win (which it obviously is)

Watson would've been a better reliever to go to I guess, but all managers are so beholden to "roles" it wouldn't happen

LaFramboise was just about the worst possible option, that's all.

StudioTan

Richard Griffin@RGriffinStar
No surprises G2 #BlueJays lineup: Pompey 8; Pennington 7; Carrera 9; Colabello dh; Hague 3; Thole 2; Kawasaki 5; Barney 4; Jonathan Diaz 6.

:lol

Wow, that's worse than I thought it was gonna be LOL

Tanaka giving up bombs, what else is new? :/
meh. y'all won it fair and square, don't make a habit of it.
edit: also I blame you Jman,you jinxed the team.

Top Bottom