• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Rivitur

Banned
VV's line (so far)

8 IP 14Ks 3H 0ER 102 Pitches

wowzers
I didn't think he was all that good for the stors but then again he really wasn't put into a comfortable position on the team. Good for him

Cardinal way- should be an out with bad baseruning and the ball almost being caught turnouts to be a 2run HR and the umps asleep

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I didn't think he was all that good for the stors but then again he really wasn't put into a comfortable position on the team. Good for him

Cardinal way- should be an out with bad baseruning and the ball almost being caught turnouts to be a 2run HR and the umps asleep

VV always had that upside. He was the one piece I didn't want to go in the Giles trade.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Day Games > Night Games
Mustard Hotdog > Ketchup Hotdog
Dogs > Cats
2016 Braves > 2016 Twins

Day Games > Night Games
Mustard Hotdog > Ketchup Hotdog
Dogs > Cats
2016 Braves > 2016 Twins

832293.gif

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Hot dog!

That's sorta how they make them in this neck of the woods for the works. Mustard, relish, onion, celery salt.
Only choices at nats park are ketchup, mustard, relish, barbeque sauce and honey mustard.

Mexico is going to pay for it.

the contract just got ten million dollars larger.

Day Games = Night Games
Mustard Hotdog < Ketchup Hotdog
Dogs = Cats
2016 Braves + 2016 Twins= we all lose.

there fixed it for you.

Ketchup is probably the WOAT condiment.

I loved it when I was a child, but when I became a man I put away those childish things etc etc etc

you didn't put away childish things, it's just that your soul died that day.

Top Bottom