• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Unless the LA bullpen blows up, I'd be fine with letting this game go if it means we win all the rest in the series just like last week!

zulux21

in case it wasn't said in here. in regards to the two rays outfielders than ran into each other
Kiermaier was diagnosed with a head contusion while Forsythe suffered a hip injury. Cash says both will be evaluated when they get to the ballpark on Saturday. Both were replaced defensively to start the fifth. Forsythe's catch prevented a run as Todd Frazier was on third base.

forsythe was walking around really funny so I imagine it will be at least a week before he comes back. Kiermaier it will really depend on how swollen things get, but I imagine at least a few days for him unless something more is found.

tampa could luck out and only lose them for a week or so. here is hoping there aren't any serious injuries that weren't located already.

zulux21

damn it kansas, just freaken lose already. let me have a night where I can go to bed and not worry if the white sox win or lose tomorrow. It's april... the white sox have a .800 win percent, I should be happy not feel like they have to win every game >.<;

Wadebot Deactivated. Royals Win!

5PkwSJP.gif

damn it kansas, just freaken lose already. let me have a night where I can go to bed and not worry if the white sox win or lose tomorrow. It's april... the white sox have a .800 win percent, I should be happy not feel like they have to win every game >.<;

Kansas can lose all it wants. Missouri is going to keep on winning!

Chris R

Mariners game on way too early today.

How will we blow Felix's 6 innings of 1 run baseball start today to get him another ND?

Rivitur

Banned
Mariners game on way too early today.

How will we blow Felix's 6 innings of 1 run baseball start today to get him another ND?
Arod will get hurt in the 9th and the Yankees will sign Billy Crystal to another one day contract and boom 2 run hr in the bottom of the ninth by BillyC.

cashman

Banned
i kind of figure the deal went down like.
Beltre "I don't want to resign with you there isn't an offer you can make to make me stay."
Rangers. "2 years 36 mil?"
Beltre "... Fine."

He was looking for something like 3/60 so no. Considering the contracts that guys like Ortiz and Beltran got, I'd say the Rangers got a decent enough deal and I don't really have a problem with it.

Caja 117

Katie Sharp

And the Yankees are now at 3-for-38 with RISP in the last 5 games (including today).

Smh

This is just a repeat of last year, SP and Bullpen will not let the other team score too many runs, but the offense will not do anything....is just frustrating to watch.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH errrors...., thats how it start... the fever

Top Bottom