• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Late night baseball is the best kind of baseball, especially for losers like me who are home alone on a Saturday night. I hope this game never ends!

EDIT: It ended.

KingBroly

Banned
I'm pretty surprised the Nationals are doing as well as they are right now.

I thought Dusty Baker as manager would've been a disaster, causing the GM to get fired, and Strasburg and Harper to jump ship.

I thought Dusty Baker as manager would've been a disaster, causing the GM to get fired, and Strasburg and Harper to jump ship.

To be fair, 8 of their 9 wins are against the Barves and Sillies

Let them play some actual major league teams first

RBH

noM1n29.png

Bryce Harper pays tribute to Jackie Robinson by............posting a picture of himself? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dusty Baker isn't even that bad of a manager anymore. He was with the Cubs (because he rode SP too long), but by the time he was with the Reds he wasn't bad at all.

There's also just so much talent on the team that if everyone is healthy it really probably doesn't matter who the manager is.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
noM1n29.png

Bryce Harper pays tribute to Jackie Robinson by............posting a picture of himself? ¯_(ツ)_/¯
meh I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. Just proud to wear #42. /shrug. Since his rookie season he has matured with what he says with the media. He is still cocky, which is understandable but he doesn't act like a dumbass anymore. He just lets his play on the field speak for itself.

BFIB

meh I wouldn't make a big deal out of it. Just proud to wear #42. /shrug. Since his rookie season he has matured with what he says with the media. He is still cocky, which is understandable but he doesn't act like a dumbass anymore. He just lets his play on the field speak for itself.
That's a clown post bro.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Bert is having trouble not calling Kyle Gibson Kyle Lohse. I hope he's not coming down with dementia :(

Top Bottom