• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

I think if a pop fly is dropped it has to be touched to be an error, not lost in the sun. I wasn't watching at the time though. Did he touch them?

He didn't touch them.

He should have caught them though.

Yeah I know the rule lol

I just think it should be changed. Something that blatantly obvious should at least not count against the pitcher. If not an error then it shouldn't be a ER at least

Don't know these exact circumstances, but home scorers are much more likely to give their dude a hit, and a visiting batter reaching on error.

Moose hit a massive shot in the gap to second yesterday, and the defender came close to it but realistically wasn't going to make the play. Ruled an error...because home cooking.

So, is it fair to say we all know that the Dbacks management is incompetent, bordering on the absurd?

Not even two weeks into the season, the Dbacks are calling up Archie Bradley. Guess he wasn't ready for the big club at the end of spring training but after 2 starts and 6 2/3 innings while walking 5 at Reno, guess he's ready now.

Arizona, what are you doing?

So, is it fair to say we all know that the Dbacks management is incompetent, bordering on the absurd?

Not even two weeks into the season, the Dbacks are calling up Archie Bradley. Guess he wasn't ready for the big club at the end of spring training but after 2 starts and 6 2/3 innings while walking 5 at Reno, guess he's ready now.

Arizona, what are you doing?
I'm gonna try to catch an Aces game in June. Great viewing stadium

RBH

cb2992c581ed24915528ba4711e59941.jpg

In play, win(s)

Top Bottom