• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
He didn't even go 4. Perez allowed no hits through 3. Fredi let Perez hit with the bases loaded in the bottom of the 3rd and he GIDP'd. Perez gave up two hits after getting the first out in the 4th and Fredi yanked him. He was at 56 pitches.
Ryan Weber is so much better than him.

Pete AbrahamVerified account
‏@PeteAbe
Ross with fine work, 3 scoreless innings. Sox bullpen thus far: 6.1 IP, 3 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 8 K.

Further lending credence to my idea that we should just get rid of all of the starters not named Price and let the bullpen pitch full games 4 times a week

vwnut13

Didi is a pretty good short stop.

Didi_yep_2.0.gif

He didn't even go 4. Perez allowed no hits through 3. Fredi let Perez hit with the bases loaded in the bottom of the 3rd and he GIDP'd. Perez gave up two hits after getting the first out in the 4th and Fredi yanked him. He was at 56 pitches.
Fuck Freddi. Bastard gonna cost me a unexpected win for my rotiss league

Chuck

Still without luck
Wow, fuck John Gibbons and his dogshit challenging. Mother fucker whines like a baby when his shitty team breaks the rules, then tries to challenge every little play that doesn't go his way. Even when he's out of challenges.

wbsmcs

Love Stroman, but the guy can't get swinging strikes. I know he induces a lot of ground balls but the ball is always in play..makes me nervous to watch.

those were the worst consecutive ball calls i've ever seen thx 4 prob blowing this game 4 us ump

Lol glad I wasn't the only one.

1st 2, inside, OK. Next 2, centre of the plate??

We're going to see pitch replays if shit like that keeps happening.

Edit: holy shit Pillar take a pitch

billeh

Cubs pitchers can all handle the bat besides Hendricks. Soler and Heyward have hit a bunch of rockets right at people lately though.
Maybe not Lester, that double was awesome though. And that home run (which I'm still not sure actually happened) in spring training. Arrieta and Hammel are definitely better than average, though.

zulux21

the mat latos signing is looking great so far.
though 18 innings he has given up 5 hits, and 1 earned run.
not bad for a 3mil signing.

Top Bottom