• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

tumblr_luvwsujuPT1r5rz2ao1_500.jpg

crpav

congrats dodgers

Remember the days of Gant, Justice, Jones, Jones, McGriff, Pendleton, Lopez, Klesco and all the years the Braves were exciting to watch. Can't forget the pitching staff either. Not a Braves fan but I rooted for them and loved to watch them play.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Remember the days of Gant, Justice, Jones, Jones, McGriff, Pendleton, Lopez, Klesco and all the years the Braves were exciting to watch. Can't forget the pitching staff either. Not a Braves fan but I rooted for them and loved to watch them play.
Yep. Fun Times.

Just found this video recently. Horrible quality. But one of the best home run swings by Klesko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTzjg8D3kOI

Beckx

Kang's rehab stint not going great so far.

It's fun to think what kind of lineup the Boss could put together for the Yankees today that would rival the high priced mediocrity of the 80s. Also fun to think how the antics of hiring and firing Billy Martin so many times would play out today.

zulux21

They look very solid so far. Can't believe it's an entire month until the Royals face them. If both teams stay hot, it should be a great match up.

a great match up, unless john danks is pitching :p

the white sox need to get their bats going though. the pitching looks great but it would be nice if they were averaging more than 3 runs per game (to be fair they are averaging 3 and 1/15th per game but still)

I know latos can't keep up what is he is doing, but if he keeps his good form the white sox will have a great top 4 of their rotation and they have been quietly building a solid bullpen over the last few years without anyone really noticing. Ideally around the all star break either fulmer or johnson takes over the 5th starter role, or who knows maybe john danks will figure out how to pitch again since it's a contract year for him... doubtful, but maybe.

Top Bottom