• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

RBH

TvXalBn.png

Macattk15

Yeah, Saunders will be sticking in that leadoff spot for awhile. Considering I was expecting nothing from him this year, he's gets my vote for the Jays pleasant surprise so far.

I always liked him when he was a Mariner :(

Just never stayed healthy.

TheShocker

So close! I really don't like some of the middle innings runs the Royals are giving up. I feel like something is missing from their relief guys.

Really getting sick and tired of watching Dickey pitch every 5 days, and have a roster spot wasted on Josh Fucking Thole. Our 25th man, is a fucking personal catcher.

Silkworm

Got the first batter on base for the top of the 10th inning. Come on Dodgers!

edit: Utley steals 2nd base. Manufacture that run, guys. Whatever it takes.

edit2: Grilli might just be what the Dodgers need ;-)

Silkworm

Mission accomplished! Dodgers take the lead. Thanks Grilli! Hopefully the Dodgers bullpen can hold this lead *fingers crossed*

edit: Bases loaded, no outs. Would be nice to get a few more runs here, especially so I don't have to sweat the Dodger bullpen ;-)

Silkworm

A grand slam by Grandal would be really nice... even a deep fly ball would be fine too :-D

edit: A single... I'll take it :) Dodgers lead 5-3, bases still loaded, only 1 out.

edit2: Trying to steal home? Really? Bah :-(

Silkworm

Get rid of O'Flaherty. Jesus.

His ERA is only 13.5. It's got to come down eventually. Law of averages and stuff ;-)

edit: Ah, my tongue in cheek humor was regrettable. Sorry Braves fans! Addition by subtraction (in the case of getting rid of O'Flaherty) will hopefully come soon for you :)

Dickey wasnt total April today, but the Jays probably win that game with a real MLB catcher playing.

Colabello might not make it to June.

Chuck

Still without luck
I really think we should all root against the D-backs until they get rid of the horrendous "uniforms".

It's the only way to send a message.

Top Bottom