• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I really think we should all root against the D-backs until they get rid of the horrendous "uniforms".

It's the only way to send a message.

As soon as you start rooting against them, they will bring out even more uglier uniforms.

rekameohs

Banned
eNUutoY.gif

Beckx

West coast baseball is the worst. It's more reasonable for me to watch a game in Japan than try to watch the Pirates play out there.

Looks like Locke was Locke again last night though.

West coast baseball is the worst. It's more reasonable for me to watch a game in Japan than try to watch the Pirates play out there.

Over 12% of the US lives in California alone, so they've got to accommodate that market. It's actually great if you live in Mountain or Pacific time. College football and NFL games played on the East coast kick off at 9-10 AM. Royals home games start for me at 4:15 PM, which does mean I end up missing a couple of innings at work. The vast majority of live sporting events end at a very decent time.

I do remember back when I lived in Virginia and a late night West coast game would start at like 10 PM. Nope.

Beckx

ya'll are taking me too seriously, don't do that, next time I'll mention how it's a barren land of drought, stolen teams and expansion.

but yeah, it's great if you're out there, you see everything. out here, not so much.

Mortemis

Banned
Out here on the west coast of you're not a morning person some days suck. 10am football games, and afternoon baseball games on the east coast become morning games for us. Like today the M's game starts at 9am.

Better than watching prime time baseball games starting at 10pm tho.

ya'll are taking me too seriously, don't do that, next time I'll mention how it's a barren land of drought, stolen teams and expansion.

but yeah, it's great if you're out there, you see everything. out here, not so much.

It is all those things!

This summer I will finish my steady progression westward through all four CONUS time zones. Looking forward to it.

Listening to 570 this morning and Dodgers and Papa Johns are doing a 50% off online regular price if Dodgers score 5 runs. So today 50%. This is from what I heard during commercial. I think it's dodgers5 for promo code

rando14

Listening to 570 this morning and Dodgers and Papa Johns are doing a 50% off online regular price if Dodgers score 5 runs. So today 50%. This is from what I heard during commercial. I think it's dodgers5 for promo code

lol just goes to show how absolutely shit the Grand Slam deal is

#bringbackdominono

Malo

Banned
Nothing like watching afternoon beisbol while being in the school library. Maybe watching the barves will make me feel better about my own shitty team.

Top Bottom