• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Wait til Corran ramps up on the gif making!

First gif of the 2016 season! (Quick job while waiting for food to cook)
VUqHVDG.gif

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Mine is completely erroneous. In fact, I'm pretty sure this tag was meant for someone else, and I was the victim of mistaken identity.

San Diego Padres being down by 15 on their opening day; On their own turf?

Same with the Milwaukee Brewers being down by 9 runs on their own turf as well with their opening day.

It's like getting stabbed in the back again & again.

zulux21

Is it bad that I am amused that despite leaving the white sox to play somewhere else Tyler Flowers is once again a back up catcher to A.J. Pierzynski lol. just like 2009-2012 :p

Get that waifu anime shit out of here. Worse than The Dbacks new uniforms.

In other news, Doolittle had it all working tonight. Let's go A's!!!

zulux21

i'm confused why after watching the same pitch twice that are called strikes you get mad at the third pitch that is again in the same spot and again called a strike. even if the first one was a little bit outside and really a ball the ump is clearly calling it, it's totally on you if you don't swing lol.

nice back up at second.
chris sale's first win of the season.
and the way you want to start the season.
just 89 more games like this or so and the road to the world series win will truly be paved :p

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
i'm confused why after watching the same pitch twice that are called strikes you get mad at the third pitch that is again in the same spot and again called a strike. even if the first one was a little bit outside and really a ball the ump is clearly calling it, it's totally on you if you don't swing lol

Coghlan wants to be the next Brett Lawrie :(

Swing the bat, chump.

zulux21

Coghlan wants to be the next Brett Lawrie :(

Swing the bat, chump.

something. I mean I get not liking the call on the first pitch, but the two after were actually nicking the zone in the same spot lol.

either way A's fans can't be to upset tonight. Their bullpen looked good, which was not a statement they could make often last year.

if it wasn't for a bad play that scored two runs (though it would have been really close at first and there is a good chance the first run would have at least scored as the runner was likely safe at first if the throw was caught) they would have won or at least be in extras right now.

Top Bottom