• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Nice win for the Sox btw.
Anderson with a great debut.He looks hitterish up there at least. Can't say that about Rollins. And I love his stance.
But Robin Ventura tried everything to lose that game. I am normally of the opinion that managers don't matter much but he put up a clinic tonight. Batting JB Shuck fifth and making him DH and leaving a clearly gassed Sale out there to almost blow the lead.
Kudos to Putnam came up big when he was put into a tough situation.

rando14

Dae ho....

sbowing_100-101.gif
sbowing_100-101.gif
sbowing_100-101.gif

Choomp

Banned
Can someone try to explain what happened? I started watching GameTrailers shit because I just assumed this would drag on and the Brewers would score in like the 14th

Never mind, just saw a replay. Still don't know

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Can someone try to explain what happened? I started watching GameTrailers shit because I just assumed this would drag on and the Brewers would score in like the 14th

Never mind, just saw a replay. Still don't know

SS dropped the ball.
SS throws to 2B, forcing Kelly out.
2B throws to 1B trying to get Kelly (thinking Kelly wasn't out).
1B tags out Kelly. Meaning they got Kelly out twice.

The ump at second base got everyone confused.

Cant wait till NBA is over so I can listen to KNBR without having to deal with 24/7 warriors talk.

Stopped listening to the LeBatard podcast because of this. I think the NBA is terrible and doesn't deserve more attention than MLS or competitive eating, damn millenials who like that league!

Choomp

Banned
SS dropped the ball.
SS throws to 2B, forcing Kelly out.
2B throws to 1B trying to get Kelly (thinking Kelly wasn't out).
1B tags out Kelly. Meaning they got Kelly out twice.

The ump at second base got everyone confused.

So the umpire called him safe for some reason I'm assuming then? Dafuq is happening

Good W I guess

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
The fact that we didn't obliterate this team that is actively tanking is really dang sad.

The fact that they loaded the bases twice and only walked away with one run is sad. And even then they only scored that run because the Brewers gift-wrapped it for them.

The fact that they loaded the bases twice and only walked away with one run is sad. And even then they only scored that run because the Brewers gift-wrapped it for them.

Team can't hit unless its deep. Straight up.

Watching Kelly Johnson swing away with a 3-0 count was brutal. Yes Kirk made a great play but you don't ALWAYS need to aim for a double into deep center or the long ball. Sometimes a bloop single over the IF works just as damn well.

And lord if we could bunt even the littlest bit.

so much dead weight in this dodger lineup

turner.. 216
pederson.. 217
hernandez.. 207
grandal.. 190

and then the pitcher

jesus

and turner hits a homer.. lol

Chris R

When Oakland does

Blue Jays will never leave Rogers Centre. If anything, they'll make a new stadium on the current grounds. The location is perfect in terms of public transportation.

The new infield is a great start, don't know how major renovations can be done between the end and start of the next season though.

And it's not like it needs a ton of work, just looks like the outfield could be setup a little bit better

edit: Incoming Mariners loss :(

Top Bottom