• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ken Belson ‏@el_belson

Alejandro De Aza now has a lower batting average than John Mayberry Jr. in 2015. That's hard to do.

Lol amazing. Maybe we can bat him clean-up.

Choomp

Banned
At least the front office is gonna want to make more impactful moves quicker now, I hope. Mets really need some offensive difference makers and bullpen help.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
At least the front office is gonna want to make more impactful moves quicker now, I hope. Mets really need some offensive difference makers and bullpen help.

Seriously, they shouldn't trade for anyone who has shit average with RISP.

UND3RxOATH

Neo Member
Stros win. Sucks the streak ended a few games ago, but after all the losing seasons and last years "just the tip" I'm feeling good about this squad. Can't wait for Reed to get his first hit and start smashing. Still a lot of untapped talent in the minors. Altuve should be the MVP at this point of the season for the AL.

Glad to see the Rangers lose as well. Might go to the SEA vs HOU game next week.

Fuck the Empire and all that but I always find it so endearing how infatuated ARod is with walk-off homer helmets

CmKm2ZyWAAYcBjO.jpg:large

Top Bottom