• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Whenever the Doyers hit a grand slam they should air the next game on a TV network people can watch!

dcuW09h.jpg

Matte black is such a great look.

Chuck

Still without luck
I'm so sick of hearing Orioles commentators say how Ubaldo has been "improving". I really can't give a fuck when he's being paid 12 million dollars to suck shit. What a disaster of a signing he's been and will continue to be.

Malo

Banned
JJ Cooper

Five innings in for Tampa Yankees SS Jorge Mateo has a triple, a single and a stolen base.

Who wants Didi?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The Yankees and papa John's have been running that promotion for a couple of years now, but I've rarely used it since papa John's is shit.

As for it being N.Y. only I don't believe so. BG said the Indians run a similar deal but the Indians have to score 5 or more runs.

Yeah, I mean, you're in New York, there's like 800 versions of a Ray's pizza and various other mom n pops who are infinitely better.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Sorry, Bumgarner is not a force ghost. He will not disappear, he will be thrown in the Sarlac Pitt and will be slowly digested over a thousand years. Along with Buster Posey.

Are you saying they'll spend their twilight years of their careers signed with the Braves languishing in Atlanta sports disappointment?

Top Bottom