• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
SABMkLY.gif

boxter432

Twins are fucking trash. Have struck out 10+ in all 4 games, including all 3 games against whatever Baltimore trotted out there. They can't hit 95 down the middle and swing at shit that lands short of the plate. Pitching has been ok, bullpen blah, but 9 runs in 4 games is awful and you don't win games scoring 2 runs.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Here is a 2 second gif, consider it a gift for dodgers losing

v0KU4cc.gif

You should make 1 win gif a week until each team gets something.

Aside from the Doyers and Cards anyway.

Then the next OP can be just a ton of animated gifs for the allegiance chart.

TheShocker

Just caught up on the Royals game...it might be way too early to be saying this, but I'm not sold on the re-acquisition of Joakim Soria.

Brandon Belt appears to have agreed to a long term deal with Giants too. Must had a clause if they had a walk off he would sign
http://www.csnbayarea.com/giants/giants-first-baseman-brandon-belt-reach-long-term-deal
Great news!! I know he get a lot of crap from fans but I love the guy! :)
lol Giants get two hits and win after 7.1 inning no hitter
Reminds me of 2014 NLDS when Matt Williams pulled Zimmerman.

This win needs more:

Line_HTX

They need to rework this slide rule or some shit.

Rasmus slides into second, AWAY from the fielder, they weren't going to get Altuve anyway, and they call a double play because of the new rule.

Really? So because he had no chance to throw Altuve out they called out anyway?

vern

It's hard following baseball sometimes living overseas, but days like today make it awesome. Wake up and giants are getting no hit. Do some business. Check the game. 8th inning still no hit. Resign myself to a loss. Do some more work. Have a coffee. Check game results. Dodgers shit the bed thanks to their manager once again. Have a happy remainder of the day.

This game was too good. Giants keeping records away from the Dodgers two games in a row!

Dodgers kept today's record from themselves. The chance for something amazing to happen that hasn't happened in the modern era. They were like, "No thanks, we'll bring in Reliever McShitpants and call it a night."

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Chris Ellis wasn't really on my radar tbh, but he had a great debut today, going 6ip with no walks (big for him) and 8ks.
nice.

BTW, does milb.TV have most of the braves affiliate games? Have they shown both the Rome games so far? I expect them to be really good.

Looks like they don't have Android support which is lame.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
nice.

BTW, does milb.TV have most of the braves affiliate games? Have they shown both the Rome games so far? I expect them to be really good.

Looks like they don't have Android support which is lame.

Yeah, I think so.

RBH

Chris Ellis wasn't really on my radar tbh, but he had a great debut today, going 6ip with no walks (big for him) and 8ks.

Over the past year, I've been more excited to read the minor league recaps on TalkingChop over a lot of the stuff involving the major league club.

Really excited to see $7.5M per year Ian Kennedy on the mound today. No clue what to expect, but starting at home against the cold Twins is about as easy as it's going to get for him.

Top Bottom