• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Im still not giving credit to Infante. He just does what he always does and luckily for him the bases were in his favor.

#salt

He was money in Spring Training and already contributing more offensively than he was last year. It was Colon's job to lose and he lost it.

Royals don't need a lot out of Infante. Solid defense and average hitting is enough.

Can't have a repeat of last year.

Don't forget that time a few years back Tyler Clippard was leading the NL in wins out of the pen until almost the All-Star break.

Ha. A reliever leading in wins pretty much means they're having a garbage season and blowing lots of leads.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
They need to rework this slide rule or some shit.

Rasmus slides into second, AWAY from the fielder, they weren't going to get Altuve anyway, and they call a double play because of the new rule.

JDHarbs

woo_celebrates_twttr_61m1axd8.gif

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
He was money in Spring Training and already contributing more offensively than he was last year. It was Colon's job to lose and he lost it.

Royals don't need a lot out of Infante. Solid defense and average hitting is enough.

Can't have a repeat of last year.

Ha. A reliever leading in wins pretty much means they're having a garbage season and blowing lots of leads.

I'll fight you. But not before I buy you a Boulevard.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Fair.

I'm still stunned I got to see the rarest play in baseball: a Sal Perez triple.

I honestly don't sweat Sal the way I do Infante at bat. I swear to god batting averages are a lie. Cain's violent chop has me worried of late as well.

kris.

Banned
jfc i was not prepared for how cold it would get tonight. bout froze my ass off.

also omar will be an all-star this year, mark my words

Top Bottom