• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Velcro Fly

Imagine benching Jeter or David Ortiz for their final series in the bigs.

Bunch of fucking bullshit and I can't stand the Yankees.

JoseDFrog

Banned
Imagine benching Jeter or David Ortiz for their final series in the bigs.

Bunch of fucking bullshit and I can't stand the Yankees.
Have some re2pect for Sanderson. He earned the right to .600 OPS at the 2 hole for his last season and nearly have the Yankees miss the playoffs for his miserable play at the plate and his statuesque defense. But you can't have the centaur get 4 fucking games. I hate Girardi sometimes.

Lexxism

Alykhan K. Ravjiani@AlykhanKR
FWIW: #BlueJays starters are 30-9 with a 2.91 ERA in 56 starts on 4 days rest.

They’re 10-12 with a 4.72 ERA in 34 starts on 5 days rest.

This 6-man rotation ain't working bruh.

Have some re2pect for Sanderson. He earned the right to .600 OPS at the 2 hole for his last season and nearly have the Yankees miss the playoffs for his miserable play at the plate and his statuesque defense. But you can't have the centaur get 4 fucking games. I hate Girardi sometimes.

Well jeter actually did earn that right even if his play wasn't the best and LOL at "playoff" run. It was a pointless pursuit by a mediocre team.

SaintR

They never said that?

This is what Girardi said Sunday: "If he wants to play in every game, I'll find a way,"

So he didn't exactly say he'll play every game I'll grant you, but still pretty close. Whatevs, he's the manager and he can make the lineup he wants, but he didn't have to say what he said on Sunday only to change his mind 2 days later.

RBH

yVMEVuF.jpg

YRK1d0w.jpg

This place is amazing to take in

Choomp

Banned
I love seeing Michael Conforto hit when he's locked in, but honestly, idk why people ever throw him fastballs. Can't lay off soft stuff low for his life

Top Bottom