• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

the dodger pitching staff is a disaster

Wasn't it just last year that Yankee fans were drooling over severino? Lol.. "Prospects"

josh reddick is terrible

Don't the Dodgers have like the 4th best pitching staff in the majors despite it being held together by duct tape? The Dodgers biggest problem seems to be that their offense took the first half of the season off.

Don't the Dodgers have like the 4th best pitching staff in the majors despite it being held together by duct tape? The Dodgers biggest problem seems to be that their offense took the first half of the season off.

do they?

I know the bullpen has been unusually good.. Every game is basically a bullpen game and lasts 4 hours .. It's a miracle if a starter goes 5 innings

do they?

I know the bullpen has been unusually good.. Every game is basically a bullpen game and lasts 4 hours .. It's a miracle if a starter goes 5 innings

yeah, it seems the doyers get by and survive mainly on their bullpen, how sustainable it is, we shall see going into September and come playoff time

Chuck

Still without luck
O3t0lyn.gif

Truly a fainting game, wow.

wtf Rangers you're supposed to beat the Tigers

I bet you Lucroy was up to this

Fulmer is only getting better as the season goes on. Kid is the real deal. Boyd is finally starting to put it together too. When he gets that slider going he is filthy. If Norris can ever stay healthy, The Tigers will be thankful for last years tanking giving them 3/5's of a potentially nasty rotation and all under control long enough to wait for Manning and Burrows to be ready,

Velcro Fly

Hoping it is just cramps or something. He was sweating a ton and it looked like he was trying to stretch it out before his last pitch.

DireStr8s

Roark pitched well & played *Amazing* defense today.

Trea Turner & Ben Revere looking so damn fly in the 1 & 2 spot

I can't help myself; Watched the game live & the highlights twice

Double post, but per Sportsnet, Jays will be heading to a five tier restructuring of their season ticket system, and pricing plans.

The details:

The 2017 home schedule will be split into a new five-category pricing system – A+, two games; A, 32 games; B, 20 games; C, 18 games; D, 9 games – replacing the old premium/regular designations the club used in recent years. The Rogers Centre’s seating plan has also been rescaled.

The two A+ games are going to be Opening Day and the Canada Day game. A level will be high profile opponents (Probably Red Sox and Yankees) and the rest filled out.

Article

zer0das

Banned
Double post, but per Sportsnet, Jays will be heading to a five tier restructuring of their season ticket system, and pricing plans.

The details:

The two A+ games are going to be Opening Day and the Canada Day game. A level will be high profile opponents (Probably Red Sox and Yankees) and the rest filled out.

Article

This is going to make Founder's Edition look reasonable in comparison, isn't it?

Top Bottom