• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Pitch Count rules for High Schools in GA
jj cooper - baseball america said:
Georgia High School Association passes new pitch count rules for baseball. Will be happening all around the country.
jj cooper - baseball america said:
New Ga. HS pitch count rules (thx @RonSeibel):
110 pitch cap.
Rest days:
< 35 pitches: 0
35-60 pitches: 1
61-85 pitches: 2
86-110: 3
interesting that is only 3 days rest after 110 pitches.

Double post, but per Sportsnet, Jays will be heading to a five tier restructuring of their season ticket system, and pricing plans.

The details:

The two A+ games are going to be Opening Day and the Canada Day game. A level will be high profile opponents (Probably Red Sox and Yankees) and the rest filled out.

Article

Who gets on the D-Tier list?

Edit: Ah, April games. Makes sense.

Jays West.

would not be surprised if A's get the low end of the totem pole

alongside some other shitty teams

I guess next year means that AL East teams will be seeing majority NL Central in Interleague play? Or is there any sort of rhyme or reason to Interleague schedules aside from regional rivalries?

interview with shitty knuckleballer RA Dickey

On differences between US and Canada:

There’s a lot of differences like that, the real minutiae but at the same time differences nonetheless. Even the bagged milk, I know J.A. Happ and I have discussed that a lot. There’s not a lot of brewed sweet tea up here, like in the south you go and you order sweet tea you know it’s been brewed and up here it’s more of a syrup. Little things like that are different.

BigAT

Re: A-Rod and the Marlins, from his publicist:

"I want to put all this talk to rest about Alex playing for any team this season...It's not happening. Like he said Friday night, he is happy and he is going to take some time to relax and hang with his family and friends."

Top Bottom