• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

SRTtoZ

How many more runners are we going to leave on base??

And whats the deal with the homeplate empire deciding on check swings? he can't see shit.

Ellsbury is worthless. I want him shipped out in the off season.

I was just saying that to my father. He's Red Sox leftover garbage. The Blue Jays reliever has trouble throwing strikes and walks the bases loaded and what does Ellsbury do? Swings at the first pitch which was a ball.

wbsmcs

Upton hitting a homer here.

Edit: lol nope

Shit, put Upton lead off or Smoak clean up. Just break them up if they have to be in the lineup even if it doesn't make sense.

wbsmcs

Ughh hate facing Betances. Honestly believe that for only one inning, he is the best pitcher in the MLB.

...why is Thole batting in the 9th...........

BigAT

Betances made me sweat, but...

5HU5P1Q.gif

wbsmcs

Jays have a big win streak in them. They just need every unit clicking at the right time..batting, pitching, and bullpen showed their potential...but one of them is always off.

Where are you coming in from? Not really a fan of much of the food around the stadium, it's better elsewhere in the city.

coming up from NJ and taking the train. Wife and I just moved to the region and have never been to NYC. Planning on longer visits in the fall, but just for the day on Wed. :)

Hoe early should we arrive? anything we need to know about going to the stadium?

wbsmcs

All this ARod stuff reminded me of the Derek Jeter Captain Logs from Grantland a couple years ago. Anyone here read them? Some funny stuff and I recommend going over a couple of them. On mobile so I can't really get a link :/

zroid

Banned
I saw on Twitter that the 2016 Jays 7-8-9 hitters have the 4th lowest OPS in franchise history (.607).

Lowest since 1981.

BigAT

coming up from NJ and taking the train. Wife and I just moved to the region and have never been to NYC. Planning on longer visits in the fall, but just for the day on Wed. :)

Hoe early should we arrive? anything we need to know about going to the stadium?

As far as getting there, you should exit Penn Station and walk a block east to the Herald Square subway stop, then you can take the D train uptown straight to the stadium (161st St.).

If you want to do everything, I'd say get there two hours before the game and do Monument Park. The Yankee Museum is good to, but I don't know if you would appreciate it as much as a non-Yankee fan. I would say give priority to Monument Park, but do both if you have time or don't want to watch BP.

Chuck

Still without luck
Video on mlb.com about Zach Britton's chance at winning the Cy Young.

If he somehow ends up winning the O's their first pitching award in 35 years, I might faint.

Top Bottom