• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Choomp

Banned
At least Cards got smacked/ Giants getting smacked. Don't like the outcome but can't argue with a finish like that, that's what baseballs all about I suppose

I would like to see how Collins would blow a 1-game playoff. Tonight was a sneak peek.

I don't think the Mets will even play .500 baseball over the last 10 games of the season so unless the Cards or Giants completely tank I doubt you have anything to worry regarding the Mets and the playoffs.

Esque7

Indians bullpen has been doing well even with the injuries. I'm cautiously optimistic for the postseason, but I'd be surprised if we can finish Boston.

No way. Always goes to the manager of the best or most improved team. The Nats were still a good team last year, despite Matt Williams shitting on the entire team last year.

He's a first year manager (with this team) after they fired their old one and the Nationals are already 6 games better than last year. Cubs are currently a game worse than last year.

Enjoy the new avatar, Corran!

W4EuXWY.png

No way. Always goes to the manager of the best or most improved team. The Nats were still a good team last year, despite Matt Williams shitting on the entire team last year.

that's why dusty WILL win it, even though it's stupid. the nats are going to win at least 10 more games than they did last year, and they went from a non-playoff team to a runaway division winner. voters are very dumb, and they'll foolishly give credit to dusty for "turning them around"

gamz

that's why dusty WILL win it, even though it's stupid. the nats are going to win at least 10 more games than they did last year, and they went from a non-playoff team to a runaway division winner. voters are very dumb, and they'll foolishly give credit to dusty for "turning them around"

Probably right. I mean you can say Maddon also. Cubs are going to win 100 games and some were thinking regression. Dusty and Maddon are very well liked, so flip a coin.

I'm going with Dusty.

Anthony DiComoVerified account
‏@AnthonyDiComo
The #Mets could play a game at the home of West Ham United in London next season, according to the BBC, citing mayor Sadiq Khan. ⚾🇬🇧 🇺🇸

Kornheiser_Why.JPG

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
The Astros final 10 games

4 vs Angels at home
3 vs M's at home
3 at Angels

Wild Card playoff for Houston confirmed.

Choomp

Banned
Today, already depressed, I've had the feeling of questioning worrying so much about a sports team. A feeling I haven't had in a while :(

Top Bottom