• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

So I'm at my first baseball game(Go Marlins). Fun Experience.

Got a ball during batting practice, and I was featured on the big screen. (White guy, black shirt, lanyard, holding ball)

We're losing, but it's been a fun night

Sweet another Marlins fan!

Awesome that you got to see batting practice. I never seem to get there early enough to see it. I hope you got a chance to walk around the park and watch the game from the different points of view.

Choomp

Banned
Hello Brooklyn

Cs_23GdWEAU7zGs.jpg:large

Looks like a beautiful night. I'm jealous

SOX WIN
SOX WIN
SOX WIN
SOX WIN
SOX WIN
SOX WIN
SOX WIN
SOX WIN

In about 10 days, the Red Sox have ended the Yankees' season and sapped all of the life out of the Orioles and their fanbase.

Fantastic

iosefe

Sweet another Marlins fan!

Awesome that you got to see batting practice. I never seem to get there early enough to see it. I hope you got a chance to walk around the park and watch the game from the different points of view.
I don't know too much of baseball. But I stuck to my spot. Glad I did or I wouldn't have gotten ANOTHER ball.

Caught a foul ball courtesy of Bour. my hand was in so much pain.

I'll probably follow sports more from here on.

Choomp

Banned
That happening a day after having the Braves taking your heart is huge. Not dead yet I suppose

September baseball man, this is what it's all about

Meier

Speaking of Dodgers-GAF, I was in LA recently for a wedding and nanoghost hooked it up and helped me get to only my second game ever at Dodger Stadium and my first in over a decade. It was amazing!

CrjFKhaWIAAOw2x.jpg

Nano, rc213 and myself.

Top Bottom