• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

what does the letter of appreciation from Vin look like?

Jh9OcUq.jpg

I was about to say lol Campbell ph for Conforto, but he shut me up.

I still say LOL. Fucking Terry. How is Conforto supposed to learn if he gets removed the second a lefty goes to the mound? I mean..I get it if its a really good righty but ERIC CAMPBELL?! That hit means he's gonna start tomorrow! TERRY PLS!!!

I was about to say lol Campbell ph for Conforto, but he shut me up.
Yeah me too haha, still dont like the move despite it working. Conforto just gettig hot and you pull him is just not a good thing to do. He did that at one point a player is ice cold keeps playing them, they get a little hit then benches them and plays another cold player.

Plus again they will not let him face lefties if he is supposed to be a good player hets gotta learn.

Mortemis

Banned
Well look at this, we're actually beating up on weaker teams.

And ouch, I can see how the twins are the worst fielding team in the AL.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Also the challenge rule shit is nonsense. Pirates lose a challenge in the bottom of the ninth, then Ryan Zimmerman is called safe in the top of the tenth and for some reason they're allowed to challenge again because reasons. Ridiculous.

bebop242

Also the challenge rule shit is nonsense. Pirates lose a challenge in the bottom of the ninth, then Ryan Zimmerman is called safe in the top of the tenth and for some reason they're allowed to challenge again because reasons. Ridiculous.

I dont like how teams can hold a game up so they can review the tapes to decide if they should challenge. They should challenge based on what they see firsthand.

Top Bottom